Enable Professional Services
· CRN Magazine Fast50 Ranking 2017-2019
· Asia Pacific & Japan 2020 ServiceNow Elite Partner of the Year
· LinkedIn Top 25 Hottest Places to Work
Enable is a pure-play ServiceNow consultancy—100% dedicated to the delivery of ServiceNow advisory, consulting, and delivery services. With more than 250 consultants in our ServiceNow practice, we’re the most qualified, certified, and capable ServiceNow partner in the APJ region.
Our focus is enterprise service management, and we have deep knowledge of and experience in digital and business transformation. Enable has dedicated practices in Customer Service Experience, IT Transformation, Employee Service Experience, and Integrated Risk Management.
We also have Innovation and Organisational Change Management practices that are intrinsic to everything we do.
We are headquartered in Australia, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, and our centre of excellence in India.
Our Customer Success Managers at Enable lead initiatives to generate and engage new business partnerships across the SMB, Enterprise, and Government verticals. You will play a key role in leading the sales efforts into existing ServiceNow customers as well as developing new business relationships - the role will work closely with both our Senior Technical Pre-Sales Consultant & the ServiceNow team to close both licensing and consulting deals.
We’re looking for a self-motivated candidate who is passionate and understands the Digital & Technology landscape/trends. This is a flexible opportunity to suit both full-time and or part-time interests. The ideal CSM would suit someone who is well knowledgeable across the Perth SMB/Enterprise and or Government space with a strong ability in developing new clients while harnessing your expertise and network.
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory (Western Australia) with a targeted prospect list and a regional sales plan.
- Develop a marketing plan in support with our marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Prepare and deliver Enable’s bids, tenders, and capability presentations.
- Work with ServiceNow sales on new opportunities to partner on implementations and projects.
- Proven success in leading sales dedicated to cloud-based SaaS/PaaS technology platforms in Australia
- A balanced approach to platform licensing sales and consulting services deals, and demonstrated success in both areas while achieving great customer ROI
- Ability to engage a ‘C’ level to GM of IT, HR, Facilities, Marketing, Legal etc., in demonstrating our business values across the ServiceNow platform
- Record of achieving targets/budgets/P&L associated with the role’s remit
- Experience and interest in working within the ServiceNow ecosystem - would be nice to have
- Solid understanding of the project delivery lifecycle and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all staff · Consultative and analytical approach
- ServiceNow certifications
- Sales / Negotiation Management Training
The Enable Way: Passionate, Pragmatic & Committed
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About The Role Iluka has an opportunity for an experienced Contracts Officer to join the Procurement team at our corporate head office in Perth. Reporting to the Category Manager – Mining & Key C [...]
About The Role We have an opportunity for the position of Sales Support & Analysis Manager, based at our head office in Perth. The successful candidate will be looking to build on their existing expe [...]
- Senior Sustainability Specialist - Perth, Western Australia - - Iluka Resources is an international mineral sands company with expertise in exploration, development, mining, processing, marketing a [...]
job description This large international business has a range of offerings to their multitude of clients and is looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to focus on their Low/Medium Voltage [...]