Food & Beverage Opportunities at Crown Perth
Your mission: To create memorable experiences by making every visit fun and enjoyable for our customers and colleagues.
At Crown Perth, we are passionate about ensuring that every visit is memorable. As the home of some Perth's best bars, there is an experience for everyone at Crown. From sipping on beer or bubbles while soaking up all the buzz and excitement of the Casino, to living the Hi-life at our rooftop pop-up bar, enjoying a simple meal with a glass of Champagne or a cocktail, experiencing the most exclusive Champagne Lounge in Perth, or relaxing with friends and family by lavish poolside oasis at our hotels, we've got Perth covered.
Currently our supportive team is looking for passionate, fun, energetic and vibrant people to join us as part-time or casual bar attendants , waitpersons and food & beverage attendants in our premium venues , Epicurean, Nobu and Crystal Club.
If this sounds like you, in addition to being full of life, you will:
- be available to work weekends and nights
- have knowledge of RSA requirements in a licensed venue
- be able to demonstrate your your knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine and spirits (bar attendant)
- be able to demonstrate that you can carry three plates (waitpersons)
- have an awesome outlook on life and a great attitude.
To receive a Position Description with the full list of duties and selection criteria of the positions, please call HR Call Centre on (08) 9362 8099.
As a member of our Crown community, you will also enjoy a range a benefits, including:
- An inclusive community that values you as an individual
- Some of the best pay rates in the hospitality industry in Perth
- Complimentary meals while on shift at our staff restaurant
- Free onsite parking, or easy access to a train station
- Tailored, high quality uniforms, dry cleaned for you every shift
- Discounts across Crown Perth Hotels and Restaurants
- Comprehensive on-boarding training
To become part of the experience , click apply.
Celebrating Diversity. Be Memorably you.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.
:Food & Beverage
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Excellent working conditions - Plenty of variety - Long term opportunity We are seeking a Boilermaker to join the team in a fantastic role which will lead to permanency for the right person. B [...]
Tech Team Leader Req ID: 34025 Location: Perth, AU Location: RACI, Perth Australia Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions f [...]
- Get paid while you train - Great team environment - Car and Phone provided Our client is a locally owned and operated family business based in Maddington with over 35 years experience who take [...]
To work at nights at a mine site and mine camp under care and maintenance. Need to look fit and well presented. Plenty of down time and working unsupervised, so suit someone who can handle that. Accom [...]