New South Wales
We are Orica, the global leader in mining and civil blasting.
As the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives, Orica continues to improve the manufacturing process to increase safety and productivity in mining.
Every day we embrace new ways of thinking and work closely together to deliver innovative technologies, to ensure we remain at the forefront of our industry. And we believe that our 11,500+ people around the world play the most important role in helping our customers find success.
About the Role
The Senior Superintendent – Integrity is accountable for understanding and assuring integrity of assets to support license to operate and operational continuity for the Manufacturing Centre.
The Senior Superintendent – Integrity will lead the Integrity Engineering Team and will be the direct line manager for the Integrity Engineers who are typically Responsible Engineers.
As such we are searching for someone who enjoys working in cross functional teams and will thrive in a fast paced yet safety critical environment. We are looking for a candidate who lives our values of teamwork and respect and who will display their leadership skills through elevating those in their teams and ensuring the success of others.
Kooragang Island is a diverse site that brings together many different people and we need someone who will not only see the benefits of the vast array of skills and experience we have, but will champion these!
What You Will Be Doing
1. Ensure that safety, health, and environmental procedures are adhered to by all team members
2. Assign and manage responsible engineers for accountable disciplines
3. Contribute to the management of the Manufacturing Centre’s Capital Portfolio which includes projects and turnarounds
4. Ensure that safety, health, and environmental procedures are adhered to by all members of the integrity team
5. Ensure asset integrity assurance programs (RBI and/or compliance based) are in place, integrated into SAP and subject to continuous improvement for all integrity critical asset categories.
6. Accountable for accuracy and quality of integrity systems and data contained therein
7. Ensure compliance reporting (including supporting KPIs) for all integrity related corporate and regulatory standards and procedures. NB. Reporting may be delivered by other teams.
8. Understand, monitor, report and advise on Asset Health through risk-based assessments with view to manage asset lifecycle cost or remanent life for optimised Product Line outcomes.
9. Provide integrity related technical support to all other Manufacturing Centre teams (including capital projects and turnarounds). This includes identification and escalation of technical risks and anomalies in projects and operations.
10. Keep abreast of regulatory and industrial standards and apply them accordingly
11. Complete subject matter expert reviews of management of change proposals (permanent or temporary) across the Manufacturing Centre relating to Integrity areas.
12. Develop, maintain and deliver training on integrity procedures and processes
13. Ensure appropriately qualified and trained Integrity team (including Responsible Engineers) is in place to perform professional work as required.
14. Act as mentor to other colleagues, specifically integrity engineers and integrity coordinators
15. Provide a work environment that encourages individuals to be self-motivated
What You Bring
• Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Good understanding of Major Hazard Facility regulatory requirements
• Good technical engineering skills and understanding
• Ability to understand interconnected business requirements
• IT skills that will allow efficient operation of business systems
Education and Experience
• A tertiary qualification in engineering
• Minimum experience of 10 years in a manufacturing industry with engineering leadership experience
• Possess unquestioned reputation for integrity, ethics, personal values and solid character
• Respects company values
• Good safety ethic
• Builds the trust of others both internally and externally
• Demonstrate business understanding
• Ability to make calculated decisions confidently
• Ability to working in and with teams whilst supporting the success of others
What We Offer
- Real opportunities to grow in a diverse, inclusive and truly global business;
- A culture that values and welcomes big and new ideas;
- The potential for you to develop a flexible career path and access tailored training and competitive rewards;
- And finally, as part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity - paid family leave and flexible work to support you at different stages of your career.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Mitolo Family Farms is a family owned business that is recognised as one of Australia’s top performing Agribusinesses. It proudly supplies potatoes and onions for sale in major Australian supermarke [...]
- - An opportunity to join a leading brushed potato grower - Modern tractors, harvesters and farm machinery - Fulltime and ongoing position The Company Mitolo Family Farms is a family o [...]
- - Join a dynamic and progressive company - Experienced and supportive maintenance team - Located at Hillston Mitolo Family Farms is a family owned business that is recognised as one of [...]
UP FOR AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE? Graduate Programme 2021 - Australia (NE01887) JOIN OUR EMERGING TALENT PROGRAMME 2021 At Imperial Brands, we’re a truly international company driven by a strong [...]