Latrobe Community Health Service
a not-for-profit health care provider who is getting back to what matters
- Use your passion for palliative and community nursing to drive quality outcomes within our community
- TRP dependent on qualifications/experience
At Latrobe Community Health Service you’ll be part of a positive and passionate workplace. We’re dedicated to providing you with career opportunities through work that is rewarding and meaningful within the community.
Do you have a passion to provide high quality end of life palliative care to client’s in our community?
Do you find job satisfaction in being part of a busy and dynamic team?
Are you ready for a new professional challenge?
LCHS is seeking a motivated and compassionate registered nurse to join our Integrated Primary Health Service (IPHS) nursing team, where you will provide community and palliative care nursing across the Latrobe Valley with a client centred and goal directed focus.
To be successful, you will require;
- Previous experience in community and palliative care nursing, including a completed graduate year, minimum of two years post graduate registered nursing experience in community or minimum of four years acute nursing.
- A current Working with Children Check
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Aussie Aussie Broadband is an all-Australian-based telco, offering internet and phone solutions to residential, business and corporate customers. We pride ourselves on our outstanding custome [...]
- Multiple full-time positions - Fixed term until December 2021 - Located in Morwell with travel across Inner and Outer Gippsland TRAK Forward works with adult and children victim-survivors of Family [...]
Overview Introduction As the DES Business Manager of our Morwell site, you will be responsible for managing and motivating your team to meet and exceed monthly KPIs. You will develop and impl [...]
ABOUT US The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvati [...]