New South Wales
Are you a fully qualified Automotive Technician with dealership experience, looking for a position based in the coastal town of Port Macquarie? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Our client operates a multi-franchised dealership in the coastal location of Port Macquarie, and they are looking for an experienced and qualified Automotive Technician, who shares their passion for providing quality workmanship.
Port Macquarie is a large coastal town on the NSW’s mid north coast. With a population of over 45,000, it represents a fantastic lifestyle opportunity, whilst giving you the facilities of a big city. This laidback region is home to pristine beaches, stunning national parks, great restaurants and cafes,
great shopping and so much more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing expert advice about the mechanical condition of vehicles
- Ability to think on your feet
- Logbook Servicing, minor and major repairs, warranty repairs and pre-delivery inspections
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with a variety of vehicles
- Working closely with Technical Field Managers on complex problems
- Providing guidance to apprentice technicians
- Test driving & conducting quality assurance inspections
- Provided quality customer service
- Be committed to workshop safety
About the candidate:
- Minimum Certificate III in Automotive (LV)
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Full Australian working rights
- Commitment to workplace safety
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet
All previous brand experience will be considered for this role. This is a Monday – Friday role. The chosen candidate for the role will receive a good remuneration package, that will be negotiated based on experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Canobolas Diesel & Turbo have a position available for a qualified motor mechanic based in Orange NSW. You will be part of a small, dedicated and dynamic team committed to customer service and attenti [...]
Express Coach Builders has manufactured bodies for buses and coaches for 25 years for customers throughout Australia. Employing 72 people, we are located in Macksville on the mid-north coast of NSW. W [...]
Due to a steady growth we have a position available for an experienced automotive electrician with experience in fitting automotive electrical components. We can offer; Fully equipped work vehic [...]
SUTTONSis a multi-franchised family owned automotive retail group established in 1943 operating 14 service centres across the Sydney metropolitan.Sydney Trusts Suttons ABOUT THE ROLE We are on the [...]