Sandringham Care Centre
Are YOU ready to enrich lives? We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Care, your expertise and careful administration of resident care will help ensure we retain our reputation for delivering the best in person-centred care for seniors across Canada.
This role includes:
• Fostering relationships with residents and families to ensure plan of care is resident focused and carried out;
• Managing, evaluating, and facilitating residents’ plan of care through collaboration with the resident, family members and the interdisciplinary team;
• Participate in residents’ care conferences;
• Collaborating with the Director of Care in facilitating resident move-in and transfers;
• Ensure safe medication administration according to regulatory requirements and Revera’s policies and procedures, including delegating medical administration to Unregulated Care Providers such as Personal Support Workers or Health Care Aides;
• Complete Clinical Assessments that ensure appropriate resident care;
• Liaise with interdisciplinary team and external care providers to facilitate best plan of care for each resident;
• Lead and support Personal Support Workers and Health Care Aides in your home area to maximize resident care.
What YOU bring
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse in applicable Province
• Education and experience in gerontology, rehabilitation, community/complex/long term care an asset
• Experience working with seniors and unregulated care providers
• Strong assessment, documentation, communication and critical thinking skills
• Strong written, oral and time-management skills, including demonstrated experience delegating tasks to Personal Support Workers / Health Care Aides
• Proficiency with Technology including: Electronic Health Records, Electronic Medication Administration Records, Online Applications
• Current Basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification
• Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Check (VSC)
What we offer
• Support from your Regional and National teams
• State-of-the-art technology to help you do your job better
• Benefits and Pension Package
• Exceptional work/life balance
Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
RED ROOSTER HAMPTON LOOKING FOR KITCHENHAND IMMEDIATE START TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOU RESUME TO ham******@******.au + click to reveal [...]
Why drive with Menulog? Sign up to be a courier on the Menulog network today to generate extra revenue. Completely flexible with the ability to set your own hours based on your schedule and lifestyl [...]
URGENT JOBS AVAILABLE IN: Dandenong, Clayton, Moorabbin, Cheltenham, Hampton, Sandringham, Mordialloc, Edithvale and surrounding suburbs Absolute Domestics has been established for 28 years and a [...]
URGENT JOBS AVAILABLE IN: Hampton, Brighton, Sandringham, St Kilda, Elwood and surrounding suburbs Absolute Domestics has been established for 28 years and as an Agency for Domestic Cleaners we d [...]