Are you an experienced HD Fitter seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across the globe.
One of our clients, a well-known entity in the Western Australian Mining Industry, is seeking the services of an experienced HD Fitter to join the Chandler Macleod Team on their Site.
The main duties of this role include:
- Carrying out mechanical repairs and inspections on Truck and Ancillary Fleet as well as performing duties in and around designated fuelling areas.
- Scheduled maintenance and breakdown fault finding on a wide range of heavy mobile equipment and light vehicles.
- Completion of service reports and identification of parts requirements and time confirmations
- Liaising with planning group to ensure planned maintenance schedule is implemented
You will be rewarded with:
- Attractive rates
- 2/1 roster
- 5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities (including state-of-the-art gym facilities, a swimming pool, Telstra 4G connectivity, Foxtel, and Wi-Fi is also available on most sites)
- The opportunity to further your experience with a WA mining giant - Iron Ore
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Providing safe, effective and timely mechanical maintenance and fuelling on all equipment
- Substantial experience in mining production or operational oriented heavy industrial environment
- Knowledge of troubleshooting heavy equipment on board electronic and remote monitoring systems
- Extensive heavy mechanical mobile equipment experiences specifically Caterpillar Trucks 777, 785, 789, 793, D10T, D11, 992, 993, 994, 16M and 24M
Candidates must also be able to:
- Trade Certificate essential
- HR License
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current WA Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the Construction, Mining and Forestry industries. At the heart of HCA's trusted and re [...]
About Us Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talen [...]
Work with a large Nickel Mining company on a 7/7 roster FIFO from Perth. Your new company Your new company is a successful and growing Nickel mining company, working for this multi-national minin [...]
Immediate starts available for HD fitters with heavy CAT experience. Your new company Your new company is a large OEM company seeking HD Fitters with heavy CAT experience. This large OEM company [...]