Building Careers Australia
- FIFO Perth
- Owner Operator
In this role you will be reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer you will be focusing on the preparation of high-quality operating, medium-term and strategic mine plans for underground operations.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you:
- Have a tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering with demonstrated relevant experience in mining operations (3 years minimum).
- Strong understanding of operational constraints on mine plans and designs.
- Extensive knowledge of underground mining practices, strategic planning, life-of-mine planning and site-based production planning.
- Completion of underground practical time to obtain First Class Mine Managers Certificate (desirable).
- Experience with mine software packages with a preference to Surpac and 5D planners.
- Ability to promote health and safety initiatives and displaying positive safety culture, ensuring compliance with all mining statutory acts and regulations.
- Pro-active ability to work effectively within a small team whilst also being able to perform effectively in an autonomous environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply positive and constructive influencing and interpersonal skills to a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve results through collaboration, commitment, and teamwork.
- Be physically fit and must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, full functional assessment and drug & alcohol screen.
- Current Unrestricted C Class Driver's License.
- National Police Clearance (6 months).
If you are interested in this role please apply to [email protected] or call 08 6268 0345 for a confidential discussion.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position available for a Sandwich Artist with demonstrated Subway experience. Hours are available for the right candidate with the right availability and skills to perform the role. Up to 5 shifts per [...]
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia is part of a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries. An opportunity has become available for a focused and [...]
About us The Star Entertainment Group’s vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company. Attracting 18 million guests each year, The Star Entertainment Group’s properties across S [...]
As one of Australia's largest and leading human resource and consultancy agencies, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of Unleashing Potential in both people and companies. We are currently [...]