Exciting Opportunity - Civil Contractor - Close Knit Team - Solid Client Portfolio - Variety of Civil Projects - Flexible Work Environment!!
This role is with a well respected civil contracting business that operates in the Infrastructure, Mining & Industrial sectors. They deliver civil works covering roads, rail, mining, marine, NPI and associated infrastructure works.
Due to growth within their team, we are currently looking for an experienced Civil Estimator on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be working closely with construction and tendering teams as well as assisting senior management in forming an integral part of this organisation!
Skills, Attributes And Experience
- Circa 5 years plus experience as a Civil Estimator working in a similar role - intermediate to senior-level considered
- Proven track record in landing earthworks, infrastructure, mining services contracts and understand that market
- Review civil tender documentation including specifications, construction drawings and contracts
- Prepare RFQ’s for subcontractors and suppliers. Complete analysis of incoming quotes.
- Prepare detailed time & cost estimates for tenders/projects from first principals
- Compile detailed construction programs and methodologies and align with cost estimates
- Liaise with clients during the tender stage, pre-contracts and throughout the construction stage
- Tracking costs and claims throughout the construction
- Prepare the package for handover to the construction team on the successful award of tenders
- Mentor and assist in the development of less experienced members of staff and assistants
- Highly developed planning and negotiation skills - ability to deal with suppliers, subcontractors, and the client
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
What's on Offer
- Solid base salary and friendly work environment
- Recognised and rewarded for your hard work
- Excellent workplace culture - a flexible environment
- Opportunities for career development and progression
How to apply
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please APPLY VIA THE LINK or email any questions to [email protected]
Managing Director – Infrastructure & Engineering
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Best Friends Pet SuperCentre - Join Best Friends Browns Plains as Assistant Store Manager - Enjoy the perfect union between retail and pet companion care - Opportunity for development, free ons [...]
Hi, Byron Bay Bliss Balls kitchen based in Coopers Plain, QLD, 4108 is looking for a Bliss Ball maker for at least 1 shift of 7.5h per week. More shifts could be available on busy weeks for the right [...]
- Join the agribusiness of the future - Great career opportunity with a focus credit analysis for commercial credit - Eight Mile Plains location For over 150 years, our business has been an integral [...]
MK2 Recruitment are urgently recruiting for experienced Mobile Plant operators for various mines in WA, these roles are FIFO Ex Perth!! Vacancies - Dump Truck (777s) - Excavator Operators (Fina [...]