We are working with one of Australia's largest miners who are experiencing a period of growth within WA's resource sectors. A new requirement has arisen for a to join a collaborative team environment based in Newman.
About The Role
This FIFO (5:2, 4:3 roster) role is within the Iron Ore/Engineering/Projects team. Reporting to the Lead Project Engineer will be responsible for managing a team working on fixed plant maintenance projects.
Other Responsibilities Will Include
- Assist with managing a small team
- Providing input into the Modifications and Modifications Projects portfolio and the related budgets, plans and schedules.
- Project management of the defined scope, budget, schedule, standards,
and specifications in accordance with relevant processes
To be successful in this contract role you will possess:
- A Mechanical Engineering degree or background
- Previous fixed plant mining experience
- Knowledge of Project Management systems
- Previous BHP Project Engineer/Project Management experience
- Strong leadership & management experience with a proven track record leading a team of Supervisors
- High level administration (HR & planning) experience
- Previous experience with top tier mining companies
- A Tertiary qualification in Project Management (highly desirable).
- Experience in an operational mining environment
- Strong operational and process discipline.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager/Engineer to further develop their career within a leading organisation in Western Australia's resource sector.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Taj Pozzi at PERSOLKELLY on 9479 0129 or email [email protected]
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website. .
Location: Regional WA
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Counsellor About the Role - Seeking an experienced counsellor to join a leading Aboriginal Medical Service on a full time basis providing support services to Kalgoorlie and the broader Goldfields [...]
Social Worker About the Role - New opportunity for an experienced social worker to join a leading Aboriginal Medical Service on a full time basis servicing Kalgoorlie and the wider Goldfields regi [...]
Aboriginal Health Practitioner About the Role - New opportunity for Aboriginal Health Practicioners to join a leading Aboriginal Medical Service servicing Kalgoorlie and the broader Goldfields reg [...]
- Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator | Arcare Aged Care - Permanent Part-time Position: 40 hours p/f - Start Date: Early February 2021 Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator | Arcare Aged [...]