- LocationWestern Australia
- SalaryUp to AU$53.57 per hour + Super
- Job TypeContract
- Postedabout 9 hours ago
- ConsultantAnneliese Kirkland
Are you an experienced Ancillary Operator seeking a new opportunity to #unleashyourpotential in the WA Mining Industry?
Founded in 1959, Chandler Macleod Group are one of Australia's largest providers of human resource solutions. Our aim is to unleash the potential of both our employees and clients through connecting them with the Bestfit ™ opportunities across the globe.
One of our clients, a well-known entity in the Western Australian Mining Industry,
is seeking the services of an experienced Ancillary Operator to join the Chandler Macleod Team on their Site.
You Will Be Rewarded With
- $53.57 Per Hour
- 2:2 Roster
- 9.5% Superannuation Contribution on ALL hours worked
- Modern camp facilities (including state-of-the-art gym facilities, a swimming pool, Telstra 4G connectivity, Foxtel, and Wi-Fi is also available on most sites)
- The opportunity to further your experience with a WA mining giant
- A high-performing and friendly work crew
This is a wonderful opportunity to expand on your experience alongside a friendly work crew within a safety conscious work environment.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience operating the following:
- CAT793, 789, 785 Dump Trucks
- CAT777, 785, 789 Watercarts
- 16-24M Graders
- CAT992- CAT994 Loaders
- 854K Wheel Dozers
- CAT D10, D11 Dozers
- Hitachi 3600- 5600- 8000 Excavators
Candidates Must Also Be Able To
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen
- Provide a current National Police Clearance or be willing to obtain one
- Provide a current WA Drivers Licence
A demonstrated, proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others is a mandatory requirement for any role with Chandler Macleod. Your ability to set good examples of work ethic and integrity, especially when working alongside others, will be highly regarded.
Diversity and inclusion empowers us to unleash our true potential at Chandler Macleod. Our commitment to inclusion spans across race, gender, age, religion, and identity to ensure that our employees feel comfortable being their authentic-selves at work.
If you feel suitable for this role and are ready to #unleashyourpotential with Chandler Macleod, we encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
*Please only apply if you are currently living in Western Australia*
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Counsellor About the Role - Seeking an experienced counsellor to join a leading Aboriginal Medical Service on a full time basis providing support services to Kalgoorlie and the broader Goldfields [...]
Social Worker About the Role - New opportunity for an experienced social worker to join a leading Aboriginal Medical Service on a full time basis servicing Kalgoorlie and the wider Goldfields regi [...]
Aboriginal Health Practitioner About the Role - New opportunity for Aboriginal Health Practicioners to join a leading Aboriginal Medical Service servicing Kalgoorlie and the broader Goldfields reg [...]
- Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator | Arcare Aged Care - Permanent Part-time Position: 40 hours p/f - Start Date: Early February 2021 Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator | Arcare Aged [...]