PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA. This position will be on a rotating 2/1 roster completing 12hr shifts. Marine experience is a MUST for this role as well as a current MSIC card.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- EAP – Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
About your new role:
- Work on / maintain conveyors, screens, crushing plant equipment, ball and sag mills and pumps
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift
- MSIC card required
- Current Drivers Licence
- Australian Recognised Trade Cert
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screen
- Safety conscious
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on 08 9229 8285, quoting reference number ‘203452402’, to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator | Arcare Aged Care - Permanent Part-time Position: 40 hours p/f - Start Date: Early February 2021 Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator | Arcare Aged [...]
- Join Best Friends Browns Plains as Assistant Store Manager - Enjoy the perfect union between retail and pet companion care - Opportunity for development, free onsite car parking & employee benef [...]
Best Friends Pet SuperCentre - Join Best Friends Browns Plains as Assistant Store Manager - Enjoy the perfect union between retail and pet companion care - Opportunity for development, free ons [...]
Essential to your success will be your proven, ongoing customer service and sales results, strong cash handling ethics, ongoing support of inventory management systems and operational procedures. Yo [...]