for an immediate start to a BHP site, in the Pilbara. Work up until just before Christmas, then back up to site after the New Year. Mobilisation will commence immediately today and tomorrow, in preparation for an immediate flight to site. We're looking for tradespeople with a background in mining and construction, with all relevant tickets and licences. Good rates on offer working 70 hours a week. These roles are all FIFO Perth, with no exceptions sadly.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- WA Electrical Licence
- C Class licence or higher
- First Aid
- Confined Space
- Working at Heights
- Construction White Card
- Previous experience in a similar role
- BHP Inductions highly regarded (though not essential)
- Full Australian Working Rights
In return, you will receive:
- $45/hr + Penalties (worked off the client's EBA)
- $4.00/hr Site Allowance on all hours worked
- $26.60/week Electrical Trade Allowance
- $16.60 Tool Allowance
- 70 hour weeks
- Weekly pay
- Immediate Start (first swing 2.5 weeks long)
At Unite, safety is paramount to anything else on site, and as such the right candidate will have a strong commitment to Health and Safety and will be able to work as part of a team with a positive, friendly, and can-do attitude.
**Due to the urgent requirement, WA Applicants only please**
apply if you don't have valid Australian work-rights.
If you would like to learn more about these positions, please call Unite Resourcing on
(08) 6389 2110
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for a new start for 2021? Enjoy taking on a new challenge? Tired of the rat race and being just another number? See below About Us: Our Company has been providing tailored and specialised t [...]
Support Worker Our customers are as individual as you are. We are looking for people who want to work with our customers, get to know them, and support them to live the life they choose. You will [...]
- Competitive Rates - Immediate Start About the Monford Group Built “from the ground up” and led by a hands-on management team, Monford’s success stems from its integrity, quality and strea [...]
Lead Disability Support Worker ( Maternity Leave Cover) - Permanent Part-Time Position (0.85 FTE = 64.5 hrs per fortnight) - Maternity Leave Cover ( 12 months) - Respite Home - Rockingham Lo [...]