LAWRENCE & HANSON
Lawrence & Hanson is Australia’s most recognised electrical wholesaler. Our heritage is strong. Since 1886 we have been supplying electrical products to customers across multiple market sectors, including residential, commercial and industrial. We have a national network of over 150 branches providing quality products, backed by expert advice, technical & logistical support, and e-commerce solutions. We are part of Sonepar, a family owned business and the global leaders in electrical wholesaling.
About the role
We have significant operations throughout WA including Perth, Port Hedland, Karratha, Kalgoorlie and other regional areas. We distribute recognised brands to the Mining, industrial,
commercial and utilities markets. Reporting to the Branch Manager, The Business Development Manager will be based in Perth but will require travel throughout WA.
What you will do in the role
- You’ll deliver strong business solutions to our customers through our extensive distribution network
- You’ll work with our passionate and dedicated branch team and will focus on organic growth of key and large accounts and creating new business opportunities
- Driving new sales activities to deliver profitable incremental growth through existing and new customers and market segments
- Developing relationships with Suppliers, Major Accounts and Internal Stakeholders
- Transitioning new sales to our network for ongoing management
How can I tell if this is for me?
- You have previous experience Mining, Industrial or trade sales
- Demonstrated success in a business development role
- Superior communication skills
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Excellent problem solving skills - support our customers to find what they need
- Proficient with computer technology and systems – we will train you
- A positive and optimistic attitude
- A high level of initiative to support your team members and customers – no job is too big or too small
- A strong sense of urgency - the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What's in it for you?
- A bright future – our five-year plan focuses on people, growth and innovation
- Career and development – we invest in our people because we know they make the difference
- A culture of success and fun – we work hard and succeed together as a high performing team
- Financial incentives – we offer an attractive profit share scheme in each branch
- Local meets global – we are part of Sonepar, a family owned business and the global leaders in electrical wholesaling
How to apply?
If your experience reflects the criteria outlined above, apply now. We know it might seem daunting, but give the video cover letter a go and tell us why you're interested in our Business Development Manager role
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Developmen [...]
- Global OEM - Commercial leadership About Our Client As Australia's leader in providing large scale solutions to the mining sector, our client specialise in offering fully integrated mineral pro [...]
Membership Manager, Western Australia, Austmine Austmine Ltd is seeking an energetic and innovative individual to join our team as Membership Manager, Western Australia, based in Perth. Austmine i [...]
Talent Acquisition Partner - Be a part of one of the world’s leading mining organisations - Great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to gain exposure to global recruitment - Fix [...]