Diesel Mechanic - FIFO
FIFO Diesel Mechanic
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today's most innovative thinkers to solve the world's toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That's what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Field Service Diesel Mechanic to join our team specialising in Heavy Vehicle repairs and maintenance for our power generation products, based from our Kalgoorlie branch operating on a 2/1 FIFO roster.
In this role,
you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Deliver a first-class service to our customers across, automotive, mining and power generation
- Complete repairs and maintenance of power generation products and you will attend to breakdowns in the field
- Diagnose and repair various gen sets across our industrial and power station customers.
- Engine rebuilding and reconditioning
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and report any issues / incidents to the Field Service Supervisor
- Complete required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Mechanical trades qualified as a Diesel Mechanic or automotive technician (light / heavy / engine recon)
- Experience as a mechanic in the service and maintenance of power generation products in field service. Cummins experience is highly preferred.
- Have previous experience of working in remote locations
- Solid diagnostic and IT capabilities
Compensation And Benefits
Annual salary commensurate with experience. Superannuation. Accommodation whilst on roster.Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program. Salary continuance insurance. Discounts withselect private health insurance, PC software/hardware and a range of vehicles. Annual remuneration reviews. Safety equipment / PPE and uniforms provided a range of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Primary Location Australia-Western Australia-Kalgoorlie-Boulder-Australia, Kalgoorlie, Distributor BR 551
Job Type Shop
Recruitment Job Type Technician
Job Posting Nov 16, 2020, 10:16:48 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 2000030A
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Customer Service Officer - Brisbane Curtain Wonderland as an employer is a leading manufacturer and retailer of window furnishings in Australia. Our focus is on delivering commercially focused, pra [...]
job description We are seeking Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educators across the south east QLD Randstad Education is currently recruiting Certificate III and Diploma qualified Early Childcare [...]
Employment Type: Temporary Part TimeContract Until October 2021 Position Classification: Clinical Psychologist Remuneration: $97,251 - $119,265 per annum pro rata Hours Per Week: 32 Requisitio [...]
Join the agribusiness of the future Great career opportunity with a focus credit analysis for commercial credit Eight Mile Plains location For over 150 years, our business has been an integral part of [...]