Iron Mine Services
Perth based planner role for civil and mining equipment
Iron Mine Contracting (IMC) was formed to provide Civil, Mining, Crushing and Screening and Indigenous partnering opportunities to the West Australian market.
IMC and its associated indigenous Joint Venture partners have been delivering projects to Tier 1 Resource clients including Rio Tinto, Woodside Petroleum, Northern Star Resources FMG, Roy Hill, Saracen Minerals and Newcrest Mining amongst others since 2013.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a high achieving experienced Maintenance Planner to join our dynamic team based in Perth. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager,
the Maintenance Planner will be playing a key role in enhancing Iron Mine Contracting’s maintenance and planning function.
The successful applicant will be responsible for (but not limited too);
- Leading the centralized planning function, from long and medium-term planning as defined in the Iron Mine maintenance strategy
- Using a 3-month planning horizon, the Maintenance Planner smooths the demand for MEC components in line with labour and commercial constraints
- Maintain the Long-Term Plan in MEX including notes to support execution
- Participates in weekly planning meetings with the regions, update MEX Long Term Plan as advised
- Confirm component availability prior to handing over plan
- Respond to changes in the Long-Term plan by pushing out or moving forward major component events as required whether from utilisation changes, labour, parts availability or commercial constraints
- Monitor the closing of work orders upon completion of job
- Engage with General Management team to obtain feedback on ways to improve planning effectiveness
- Engage with the Reliability team improve the quality and accuracy of the work packages issued
- Engage with Regional Shutdown team to ensure that works are completed accordingly to customer requirements and constraints
Skills And Experience
- Experience in maintenance of Heavy Mobile Earth Moving equipment, in particular CAT, Hitachi and Komatsu
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance scheduling
- Effective planning and organising skills with the ability to deliver on simultaneous projects with competing priorities
- High-level communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with proven ability to foster strong working relationships
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Substantial knowledge and experience utilising computer programs including Computerised Maintenance Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Engineering or Trade Qualifications
- Condition monitoring experience
- Life Cycle Cost Forecasting/ maintenance strategies
- Report writing
- Reliability engineering
- The role will be attractive to those that have a strong drive to succeed and enjoy a challenging, fast paced and dynamic work environment
Successful candidates will be on boarded directly by the IMC Internal recruitment team.
If you are a passionate and self-motivated individual interested in this position, please forward a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage female and indigenous candidates to apply
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Best Friends Pet SuperCentre - Join Best Friends Browns Plains as Assistant Store Manager - Enjoy the perfect union between retail and pet companion care - Opportunity for development, free ons [...]
Hi, Byron Bay Bliss Balls kitchen based in Coopers Plain, QLD, 4108 is looking for a Bliss Ball maker for at least 1 shift of 7.5h per week. More shifts could be available on busy weeks for the right [...]
Make your mark on Australia's leading electrical & plumbing services company! - Full-time position - Work vehicle, phone/tablet and uniform supplied - Join a growing team O'Brien Electrical [...]
Full-Time NDIS Networking Coordinator Required We are an innovative, dynamic and forward thinking registered NDIS Provider with an exciting opportunity. We pride ourselves on our workmanship, attent [...]