Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies to provide sustainable waste management solutions.
What we offer
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Positive team environment and safety-first culture
- Good conditions and competitive pay rate
- Overtime/Penalty Rates paid for weekends and Public Holidays
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Operate onsite plant and equipment
- Adhering to safety and traffic management procedures.
- Complete all records and paperwork accurately
- Meet targets for loading of trucks
- Undertake general labouring duties
- Liaising with operations, workshop, and drivers.
- Separating recyclable product.
- Ensuring the presentation of the Transfer Station is at all times kept at a standard set by the company.
Your skills and experience
- Previous knowledge or operation of yellow machinery essential.
- Experienced 20T Excavator operator, Loader and Forklift tickets required also.
- HC licence
- EWP yellow card preferred
- Excellent communicator and ability to demonstrate a professional manner
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Previous experience in the Waste industry would be an advantage
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking the “Apply” button below
Please note; applicants for this role will be subject to the following pre-employment checks;
- Evidence of right to work in Australia
- Medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Join a progressive company and be based in our brand new office in the Morwell Innovation Centre - Grow your career with Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley - Rewarding salary and various positi [...]
Overview: Introduction As the DES Business Manager of our Morwell site, you will be responsible for managing and motivating your team to meet and exceed monthly KPIs. You will develop and impleme [...]
Overview: Introduction Our Business is Growing - New Opportunities across Employment Services Based at our Midland, Joondalup OR Northbridge, you'll be doing so much more than finding jobs. You w [...]
Organisation Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning Branch/Division Solar Victoria - Contact Centre Position Title Customer Experience Officer Role Description Thi [...]