- Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network , Loxton Hospital
- $33.20 p/hr - $45.31 p/hr + 25% casual loading - Casual - RN/RM1
Joining the nursing casual pool, you will assist with the delivery of high quality patient care within the Loxton Hospital Complex to improve patient health outcomes. Assessing individual patient needs, you will plan, implement or coordinate appropriate service delivery from a range of accepted options. You will also provide health education, counselling and rehabilitation programs to improve the health outcomes of individual patients or groups. It is expected that you will provide support and guidance to newer or less experienced staff, Enrolled Nurses,
student nurses and other workers providing basic nursing care. Consolidating your knowledge and skills, you will develop in capability through continuous professional development and experience and maintain cooperative and productive working relationships with all members of the health care team. Make a real difference and feel like an important part of the community. Being part of Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network means you will be supported both personally and professionally, can take advantage of education and training opportunities, will have access to flexible working hours and be part of an inter-professional approach to holistic health care.
You will be registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia, and hold or be eligible to hold a current practicing certificate. With demonstrated competence in person-centred nursing practice in accordance with the appropriate standards, you will have effective communication skills, including problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills. With the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team and prioritise workloads, you will be creative, innovative and flexible when approaching issues within a rural health setting.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant immunisation screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 739372
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Employment Type: Casual Position Classification: Registered Nurse Remuneration: $32.37 - $45.45 per hour Requisition ID: REQ200761 Location:Balranald (see link for local info) About the Oppor [...]
- Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network, Riverland Community Health, Berri - Salary: $32.55- $44.41 per hour + 25% casual loading - Casual (up to 24/09/2021), multiple positions - RN/RM1 Empl [...]
- Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network: Barmera Hospital - Salary: $28.39 - $33.20 per hour + 25% Casual Loading - Casual - (up to 06 November 2021) - ENC/END The Enrolled Nurse supports the [...]
- Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network: Meningie - Community Health - Salary: $32.55 - $44.41 per Hour +25% Casual Loading - Casual (up to 08 Oct 2021) - RNM1 Employees classified at this le [...]