- Wellbeing SA, Integrated Care Systems, Hospital Community Integration
- Salary: $101,859-$110,107 - ASO7 - Full Time / Ongoing Appointment
The Hospital Community Integration Contract Manager is primarily responsible for providing expert advice and services in relation to best practice contract management. The role of the Hospital Community Integration Contract Manager includes but is not limited to:
- Providing a broad range of high level strategic and operational services related to the management of contracts under the remit of the Integrated Care Systems Directorate with a particular focus on My Home Hospital.
- Establishing and managing relationships with key suppliers and service providers.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 741416
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview: What’s inside the Blue Box? To have a career with Tiffany & Co. makes you a special part in a story of legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy that has evolved over 180 extraordinar [...]
CHIROPRACTOR wanted for immediate start in a 20 year established multidisciplinary Adelaide clinic, All equipment, drop tables and full reception support with good remuneration and incentives provided [...]
- IT & Telecomms - Systems Analyst - Melbourne - Contract or Temp 18/1/2021 - 6-month contract, with high possibility of extension - RSA Implementation Lead role with a leading Financ [...]
Empowering children through unique resources - we’ve got the job for you $1000-$2000 per week + Company Car for Educational Sales Consultant Here at Enlighten Press, we are passionate about giving [...]