- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Northern Mental Health Service - Playford
- Total Remuneration Indicative: $131,681 - $138,998 p.a. - RN/M4A; $118,937 - $129,393 p.a - AHP4 - Temporary Full-Time (up until 7 January 2022)
Registered Nurse -
The incumbent is classified at this level use their clinical knowledge and experience to provide the pivotal coordination of consumer/client care delivery in a consumer/client area within a Health Unit and Community Service. The main focus of this role is the line management, coordination and leadership of multi-disciplinary team activities, including where relevant, such local resource management as to achieve continuity and high quality consumer care and outcomes.
Employees in this role accept accountability for the outcomes of nursing practices and multi-disciplinary outcomes in the specific practice setting, for addressing inconsistencies between practice and policy; and for developing team performance within positive work cultures in the interest of consumer/client outcomes. Lead, manage, oversee and advise on nursing care and health service delivery for a defined service delivery area which is by clinical and service complexity demonstrably beyond the usual range for that practice setting.
The Team Manager is responsible for providing leadership and operational management of the integrated multi disciplinary team of Adult community mental health staff to ensure safe, efficient and effective service delivery to consumers and carers within a recovery orientated framework. The Team Manager is the key position responsible for establishing the direction and functioning of the multidisciplinary team consistent with the Mental Health Clinical Business Rules.
The position is responsible for the leadership and management of service demand and workload allocation, the provision of administrative and clinical support services, monitoring and oversight of service provision, data collection and evaluation. The Team Manager is responsible for the establishment and sustainment of positive working relationships within the Sector, Mental Health across NALHN, other government departments and external agencies consistent with a collaborative partnership approach.
To be eligible for this position you must be Registered or eligible for registration as a Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and who holds, or who is eligible to hold, a current practicing certificate with the notation of Nurse Practitioner. Enrolled in an approved Mental Health course or holds a qualification in mental health practice. Or have an appropriate Allied Health degree or equivalent qualification.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 744127
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network - Lyell McEwin Hospital - Elizabeth Vale - Allied Health - Total Indicative Remuneration: $71,596 - $87,243 p.a. (AHP1) $92,051 - $106,480 p.a. (AHP2) p.a. - A [...]
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Women and Children's Division, Elizabeth Vale - Indicative Total Remuneration: $27.41 - $27.71 per hour + 25% casual loading - WHA4 - Casual - up to the 15 [...]
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Lyell McEwin Hospital, Emergency Department - Elizabeth Vale - Indicative Total Remuneration: $108,482 - $116,287 p.a. - AHP3 - Permanent Full-Time - Out of [...]
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Modbury Hospital, Emergency Department - Multiple Positions - Indicative Total Remuneration: $77,107 - $105,907 p.a. (pro-rata) - RN/M1 or $89,506 - $114,176 [...]