We are seeking an experienced Pharmacist who shares our passion for better health outcomes and is confident in delivering a high-level pharmacy service to our Aged Care customers on a casual basis. This role is responsible for promoting the quality use of medicines, accurate dispensing and efficient medication management. Our pharmacists are supported by Dispensary Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants, who together work to achieve operational tasks and deliver on high standards of service.
This role may require the successful candidate to visit Aged Care facilities to further enhance preexisting relationships.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Execute Health and Professional Services to the highest standard
- Complete and record clinical interventions.
- Delivery of clinical expertise, proactively preventing medication incidents.
- Accurate and efficient checking of all dispensing and packed medications prior to client delivery.
- Navigating and maintaining healthcare systems such as Fred, Webstercare and/or Pak Trak.
- Relationship management and delivery of outstanding customer service to prescribers and staff at aged care facilities.
- Proactive engagement of doctors to resolve queries or issues and manage overdue prescriptions.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Australian pharmacy as a Registered AHPRA pharmacist
- Relevant clinical skills, supported by work experience and education/training
- Highly developed communication skills
- Demonstrated history of successful delivery, ideally within a pharmacy team, of high quality customer care and accurate completion of complex tasks in a busy environment
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and win trust of key internal and external stakeholders including doctors and registered nurses
- Highly developed time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail with proven examples of accuracy and quality assurance.
- A self-starter, who thrives in a team environment
Our business operating hours are Monday-Sunday 8.30am to 10.00pm. We are looking for Pharmacists to cover a range of shifts including some evenings.
What we offer:
As an employee you are entitled to an array of Cura/MPS and Sigma benefits including;
- Be part of a great team to drive our culture of accountability, respect, collaboration, honesty and innovation
- Inner North Location, Aplington. Close to public transport and bike paths
- Corporate Health Insurance Discounts
- Sigma Staff Superannuation Fund Employee Share Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position Summary Seeking an enthusiastic registered Clinical Pharmacist, Grade 1, to work in the Sunshine Hospital Pharmacy Department. The position is Permanent, Full Time 80 hours per fortnight - Av [...]
MSL Oncology Role Advertisement Our mission at GlaxoSmithKline is to improve the quality of lives by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We recognise this starts with our own high [...]
Are you up for living and working in the beautiful NSW Outback, devoid of traffic and commuting? Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: BI Pharmacist Gde 3 Remuneration: $ [...]
SA Pharmacy - Statewide Clinical Support Services Part time 11.25 hours per ongoing - Total Indicative Remuneration $108,448 - $116,253 (Pro-rata) - AHP3 Responsible for the organisation, management a [...]