This role provides the opportunity for you to bring your strong organisation and communications skills and join as Risk Manager within our Group Procurement Third Party Risk. Your role will be integral in supporting our Supplier Governance framework, delivering a combination of core business as usual tasks, regional (ANZ) aligned responsibilities and 'stretch goals' for career progression and personal growth. This is a key role responsible for supporting the establishment of Macquarie’s governance and oversight of third-party suppliers across all divisions, specifically suppliers based or managed from the ANZ region.
Our Corporate Operations Group provides specialist services, human resources,
workplace infrastructure and technology and market operations to Macquarie’s businesses. The primary purpose of our Corporate Operations Group is to support and enhance the value of Macquarie through the creation of an efficient, scalable operating model.
To be successful you will need to be flexible and adaptable, with exceptional interpersonal skills to develop relationships across the Business and regions. You will need to be efficient and well organised, as well as able to problem-solve, finding solutions to situations as they arise.
In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- leading the team for the Corporate Operations Group Procurement Third Party Risk function for ANZ, ensuring operational effectiveness across the team
- supporting the implementation of the Supplier Governance policy and Supplier Life Cycle Standard through effective communication and training of framework requirements
- partnering with and providing support to Macquarie’s relationship managers by ensuring governance of suppliers is in line with Macquarie’s risk appetite and policy
- working with internal risk and sourcing experts to continually improve procedures, tools and controls to ensure compliance with regulatory standards and best practices for third party risk
- supporting the production of reporting and analytics over key metrics providing insights to regional management and global stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
- minimum 4 years of either relevant risk management experience (compliance, operational risk or internal audit) in financial services or specific experience in developing Third Party / Supplier Risk function
- the ability to work independently and efficiently in a geographically dispersed team with global stakeholders, able to assimilate information quickly with high attention to detail
- team lead experience and capability, either direct or project based with excellent relationship management and organizational skills
- strong analytical skills, highly self-motivated and able to determine priorities, meet deadlines and SLAs
- strong written and verbal communication skills, able to negotiate, persuade and will maintain confidence when challenged
- practical experience with implementation of governance standards in supply chain (desired).
At Macquarie we offer you the experience and freedom to grow your career whilst making your mark within a highly successful organisation. Key to our success is the entrepreneurialism we encourage in all our people. We give you the opportunity to progress your career as quickly as you can demonstrate your ability.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group’s purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
2021 Retail Assistant Canterbury & Lakemba stores - 20 hours PW At ALDI, our people are the key to our success. ALDI offer a supermarket experience that is like no other in Australia. Where else ca [...]
Award winning financial services organisation seeks a passionate Data Analytics Operations Specialist to join their expanding Data & Analytics capability. The company is experiencing ongoing growth an [...]
A leading, digital only, customer focussed, fintech bank are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and customer focussed Lending Administrator to join the settlements team. This opportunity comes wi [...]
Contract: 6 months Location: Parramatta Pay rate: $50 to $55p/h + Super The Role: The Business Development Officer is responsible for identifying business growth opportunities and develop [...]