Looking to ignite your career?
Fuel your future with us!
• Dynamic, market leading operation
• Lead the innovation and customer focus to change the face of Australian Retail Fuel & Convenience
• Immerse yourself within a culture that offers real opportunities for career development
As a Store Manager you will be dedicated to making your store shine. You will be accountable for maximising sales, profit and growth each and every week!
• Flexibility and Autonomy
• Maximise sales, profitability and opportunity for growth
• Ensure the health and safety of all store associates and customers
EG Group team members are great people. Whether we’re learning new things, seizing the initiative, or winning together, our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are a fast paced, high volume men's fashion wear brand with a strong presence in the market place. We pride ourselves on good customer service and constant dedication to producing and delivering hi [...]
- Join a business that is passionate about their people - Fantastic collaborative family culture - Competitive remuneration - Be enrolled into industry-accredited training courses - Opportuni [...]
Based at the Cash Converters Brisbane Corporate Office, this hands-on role has scope across all aspects of the Cash Converters’ business. The main responsibilities of this role will be to work c [...]
- Work with a brand you love & wear! - Generous employee discounts & uniform provided - Bring your passion to help lead and motivate a team - Ongoing training, mentoring and coaching to enhance [...]