About the company
With a differentiator like no other, there has never been a more exciting time to join IPA. Owned by a 'not for profit' organisation, our profits are invested straight back into the communities we work within. A point of difference that sets us apart from the rest, a purpose behind everything we do.
Due to recent and future growth, an opportunity exists within our Perth branch to join our incredibly well establish and high performing branch.
With steady growth across our blue collar workforce, an exciting opportunity exists for a passionate, highly motivated and success driven recruiter to take over an established temp desk. This role would be suited to someone who can work well under pressure,
develop strong relationships with both candidates and clients and a drive to help grow our business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- People management including performance management and development
- New business development and organic growth within current clients
- Managing 360 degree temp process from candidate attraction and sourcing, through to placement of jobs, business development and compliance
- Developing strong relationships with all key client stakeholders
- Managing rosters, taking a proactive and consultative approach to workforce planning
- Identify opportunities to enhance service delivery model
As a well-established recruitment agency who breaks the mould when it comes to our people. We don't sweat the small stuff, we celebrate the wins and we live by our values:
- Love Your Work
- Own It
- Take the Lead
- Be the Difference
To apply for this role you must have:
- Experience in agency recruitment preferably within a high volume temp desk
- A proven ability to identify, win and develop new business
- A history of achieving budgets, targets and strategic company vision
- A goal driven attitude and a hunger to succeed
We are about the right people for our business, therefore, this role would suit someone who aligns with our values, appreciates working in a fun, yet hard working environment who is looking to work in collaboration with our already highly motivated and inclusive team.
With a very healthy job pipeline, an extensive client database and multiple contracts to explore, there is a huge opportunity for the right person. For a confidential discussion please contact Teresa Latter 0447 821 115.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Your gateway to opportunities of more senior roles within ANZ - Match customer or client needs to helpful financial products and services - We learn and grow through the work we do. Want to know m [...]
- 2/1 or 2:2 FIFO from Perth - Major Gold project - Permanent rooms Our client, a major player within the West Australian mining industry, is looking for experienced All Rounder Operators to join [...]
Synaco Global Recruitment, part of Synergie Group a worldwide recruitment organisation, is a multi-specialist agency providing temporary, contract and permanent staff across a broad range of industry [...]
Job title: Principal Recruitment Consultant - Local Government Job type: Permanent Emp type: Full-time Industry: Government & Public Sector Location: Perth, WA Job published: 11-01-2 [...]