Our client is looking for a motivated individual with a strong passion to care for our Nations Veteran and Defence communities to join their Client Assist Contact Centre. Our client is well respected for helping make the lives of Australians happier, healthier, and more productive!
As a Clinical Practice Manager, you will lead the clinical support team to provide exceptional and professional support services to the Client Assist Centre. You will work with the Director to manage a myriad of resources as well as coordinating input into national projects and service improvements. You will also be responsible for quality improvement frameworks as well as monitoring and reporting of the service centre, staff, and finance activities.
Some of your daily duties may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating day to day operational support and administrative functions for the contact centre;
- Provide support in business planning and reporting;
- Provide executive support to the Director by drafting business cases, action briefs, and ministerial requests;
- Determine HR requirements and facilitate recruitment, selection, and inductions;
- Support financial requirements which include budget developments, accruals, delegations, approvals, and acquisitions;
- Ensure all staff carry out accurate processing of accounts and records; and
- Collaborating with stakeholders to improve principles in practice, operational functions, and service delivery.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Australian Citizenship is Mandatory;
- Management role or similar position;
- Experience leading a team within a call centre environment;
- Must have a Blue card or the ability to gain a one prior to employment;
- Demonstrated experience supporting strategic direction;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Displays personal drive and integrity; and
- The ability to communicate with Influence.
You will be someone who possesses strong leadership skill, positive energy, initiative, and is a demonstrated team player as well as support and show a passion for mental health.
You will also need to submit a 1000 word "statement of claims" or "one-page pitch" that outlines your skills and experience in correlation with the selection criteria. Paired with this, the successful applicant will also be subject to Australian National Criminal History Checks.
If this position sounds like the perfect position for you, please express your interest today by clicking APPLY NOW!
Should you have any further queries in regards to the role, please feel free to reach out to Kayla Desbrow on 07 3225 7500 or [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- $80-$90k Plus Super - Permanent Full Time - Brisbane or Regional QLD CareerBlend is searching for a Customer Solutions Consultant to manage the Adoption of Application & Relationship of client [...]
- Tues to Sat OR Rotating roster - only work every 2nd weekend! - Join a well established, respected global brand that is still growing! - Generous discount on product PLUS amazing incentives Glo [...]
Be part of a growing company with a fantastic team culture. This company provides a range of services such as accounting, mortgage and equipment finance, taxation, self-managed superannuation funds an [...]
Queensland Christian Soccer Association (QCSA) is a GrassRoots Sporting Association that governs a significant number of Clubs based in the Greater Brisbane region. Representing over 600 teams and mor [...]