Are you experienced in Landscaping & Grounds and looking for a new challenge? Then this is the role for you!
IPA are currently looking for a keen, hardworking Groundsman who is looking for a new opportunity to utilise their skills to assist with the Groundskeeping of a Youth Detention Facility based in Wacol.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain the grounds, gardens and surrounding areas of the youth detention centre.
- Maintain centre grounds and/or assets including reporting, auditing, identifying current and future needs, maintaining systems and developing and managing projects.
- Provide regular updates regarding planning of grounds maintenance across the centre and in relation to centre surrounds such as car park and perimeter areas.
- Maintain a safe, secure and productive working environment, which responds to the safety of staff and young people, as well as the security and re-integrative requirements of the young people.
- Actively participate in and contribute to the good governance and objectives of the directorate and department.
Requirements to be eligible for the role are:
- Experience in Gardening or Landscaping related roles (2yrs or more) **MUST**
- Full Driver's license (no restrictions)
- Monday - Sunday availability (flexible with working hours as you may be required out of hours)
- Working with Children's Blue Card **MUST** - applicants without this will not be accepted
- First Aid certificate - not essential but highly regarded
If you meet the criteria above, have your own transport, PPE and are available for an immediate start. Please submit your resume with 2 contactable referees to be considered for this opportunity.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
I’m currently pregnant and expecting in first week of Feb. i’m looking for an indian cook who can start by end of January and help me till March. Daily cooking for 1-2 hours which includes breakfa [...]
job description We are seeking Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educators across the south east QLD Randstad Education is currently recruiting Certificate III and Diploma qualified Early Childcare [...]
At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating spac [...]
job description We are seeking Certificate III qualified Early Childhood Educators across QLD Randstad Education is currently recruiting Certificate III qualified Early Childcare Educators to work [...]