-Agile Delivery Lead
Our culture encourages people to stretch their contribution by making the very best use of their full talent set. This has sprouted an environment for individuals to manage agile squads and teams (as scrum masters, project managers or iteration managers) and when required, apply wider skillsets in any one of the Business Analysis, System Analysis, Engineering, Development, Design or Risk disciplines.
What’s your mission
You’ll help the Australian Business Transformation deliver through the product lifecycle; discovery, define, into production and iterate onwards. We’re agile, with a mix of complex orchestration across value streams,
services and other partners, so you’ll flex when needed to get the job done.
What will your day look like?
- Ensure goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team.
- Find techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
- Help the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- Understand product planning in an empirical environment.
- Ensure the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested, stepping in where needed to encourage robust squads.
What’s in your toolkit?
As the number one fan of the customer, you’ll demonstrate thirst for defining problems and developing solutions with genuine empathy. You must have experience in Lean, Design Thinking, HCD and an emphasis on delivering value.
- A pragmatic, agile practitioner, focused on continuous improvement. e.g. Scrum Master, Agile PM, Tech Lead who wants off the tools.
- Good broad understanding of emerging technologies and modern software engineering practices.
- Ability to present to wide groups, making use of a variety of tools and techniques to convey ideas.
- Ability to persuade, convince, influence or impress others in order to gain support for or agreement to an idea or concept.
- Data driven decision making, in rapidly changing and high-risk situations.
A collaboration champion! – you work closely with colleagues to ensure shared clarity and share what you learn.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Mission Critical Project - ASAP Start - WFH - $750.00 p/d inc. super - 6 Month Contract Our client, a major Victorian Government has an immediate need for an experienced Functional Analyst to [...]
.About the role:The Policy/Project Officer position is a Case Manager role in the Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Unit of the Capability Division. Reporting to a Senior Sergeant, you will be respon [...]
One Hot Yoga & Pilates Join a dynamic, sector-leading team in a newly created role with a broad remit that spans operations, business continuity development and improvement, project leadership, and o [...]
About Us The energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest generators of electricity, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy fu [...]