Industry leading specialist in the building automation space, with a National presence working across commercial high rise, hospitals and universities. Established and successful team offering career progression and longevity.
Reporting to the service manager your responsibilities will include routine service, maintenance, fault finding and installation of BMS systems. Working in a client facing role, ensuring client expectations are met and efficiency targets are achieved
Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of BMS
- Commercial experience
- Experience of Tridium is desirable
- Restricted Electrical Licence
- NSW Driving Licence
- Outstanding communication skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Fast paced high volume BIG BOX retailer - Excellent career development and progression - $55,000 - $65,000 plus super & bonus - Prahran, St Kilda, Cranbourne, Lyndhurst, Clyde North The Clien [...]
- $65,395 - $71,003 per annum, plus superannuation - Ongoing, Full-time - Melbourne, VIC The Finance Officer is responsible for: - purchasing and accounts processing functions in accordance [...]
- APS Level 4 , Ongoing - $65,620 - $71,959 + 15.4% super - Melbourne Two positions are on offer to provide direct Executive Assistant support to the following senior managers: - General Ma [...]
In recent years, Swinburne has progressed to become one of the world’s leading universities, ranking as one of the top 300 universities in the world, as assessed by the Academic Ranking of World Uni [...]