We are seeking an experienced and professional Administrator, who has a core focus on delivering outstanding customer service, for a casual role working between ACH Group's sites Bedford Heights in Box Hill and St Thomas in Forest Hill.
You will need to be reliable, efficient and able to work in a fast-paced environment which would require you to prioritise your day well.
- Providing exceptional customer service and respond to general enquiries
- Meeting and other activity coordination
- Support Resident's to resolve any concerns
- Support compliance to legislation
- Administration and documentation
- Ensure requirements / standards are met and exceeded
- Other general administration tasks and much more
Skills & Experience:
- You will have proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to hit the ground running and work autonomously
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer services skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality customer experience and service
- Intermediate computer literacy skills, with the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite and learn a range of databases
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Knowledge around legislative compliance obligations to the Australian Retirement Village Accreditation Standards and the Retirement Village Act is highly desirable
The successful candidate will need to provide a satisfactory police clearance less than 12 months old before commencement.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Professional/operational and academic roles on offer - 17% superannuation and flexible working arrangements - Tailored professional development About Swinburne Swinburne is a multi-sector u [...]
- Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students - HEW 6: starting at $80,752 plus 17% superannuation - Full-time, ongoing, based in Hawthorn At Swinburne, your work will help connect pe [...]
- Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students - HEW 5: starting at $ 69,876 plus 17% superannuation - Full-time, ongoing role based in Hawthorn Typical day at work: write article targ [...]
- Work across some of Melbourne's most beautiful apartment projects - Suit a sales superstar who is looking for their next step - Innovative, high performance team to support your success Projec [...]