Gilead Sciences is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. Our heritage of science and innovation and the curiosity and passion of everyone who works here has enabled us to provide medicines that help transform standards of care for more than 30 years.
Gilead’s therapeutic areas of focus include liver diseases, infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases and cancer.
We are recruiting for a new Senior Therapeutic Specialist within the Oncology & Haematology team, covering the Victoria and Tasmania territory area for Gilead. This role will have a focus on an existing heritage product,
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing , responsibilities will include:
- Represents Gilead’s products and services to a defined customer base within a specific geographic area.
- Utilizes an in–depth level of product and therapeutic disease knowledge to promote the appropriate use of Gilead products to healthcare professionals
- Preparing an ongoing business plan for own territory, assigns targets and communicates required actions to achieve goals.
- Developing and execution of a prioritised individual and account activity plan.
- Achieving ongoing sales targets in assigned territory.
- May assist others with their individual plans and is productive at developing in-depth market interpretation of sales analysis data.
- Initiates systems to monitor sales progress and action plans.
- Manages territory budgets for customer contacts, speaker events and other miscellaneous external expenditures.
To be successful in this position you will hold:
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work with a high level of autonomy and independence.
- Experience serving as technical expert of assigned product, therapeutic classes, and patient needs in order to educate/influence key physicians.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and competitor’s resources and practices.
- Proven ability to proactively identify issues, opportunities, and resolutions and is able to present and effectively communicate issues and recommendations to marketing and sales management.
- A BA or BS degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant selling experience within specialty sales within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Experience in oncology and/or haematology is highly desired.
Gilead Core Values
- Integrity (always doing the right thing)
- Teamwork (collaborating in good faith)
- Excellence (working at a high level of commitment and capability)
- Accountability (taking personal responsibility)
- Inclusion (encouraging diversity)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Seer is developing technology to revolutionise the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions, with a special focus on epilepsy. Our mission is to deliver deep personalised clinical [...]
The Go1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices. We are in search of [...]
Lecturer Nuclear Medicine (Discipline of Medical Radiations) Job no: 592660 Work type: Part time - Continuing/Permanent Categories: Health and Medicine, Teaching, Teaching and Research - Pa [...]
We are now recruiting for candidates to join the team of a highly regarded Pharmaceutical company. You will play a part in a unique flu vaccine production role based in Parkville (Melbourne): The rol [...]