New South Wales
ABOUT THE JUST GROUP
The Just Group comprises of a portfolio of 7 highly visible and well-known brands, each of which operates within its own segment and has its own clearly defined customer.
Just Jeans opened its first store in Chapel Street, Prahran (Melbourne) in December 1970. The business has grown dramatically since that time, through the acquisition and growth of brands across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and in 2014 the United Kingdom.
In 2004 we changed our name to The Just Group to reflect our expanded portfolio of brands. Today we have 7 brands; Just Jeans, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Portmans, Peter Alexander, Dotti, and Smiggle. We operate over 1,000 retail outlets across Australia, New Zealand,
Singapore & the UK and employ more than 6,000 people.
Our goal is to become an envied spectacular employer. We already have some pretty amazing people working for us, which makes our challenge both easier and more necessary. Outstanding leadership has developed and nurtured a culture that supports this success.
Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery. Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value and most of all – giving our fans the tools they need to have fun!
In 2007 Smiggle joined the Just Group and has not looked back since! Smiggle has exploded across the globe with stores in NZ, the UK, Ireland and Malaysia!
ABOUT THE ROLE
To succeed in this role you must be passionate and committed!
- Delivering store operating profit budgets
- Leading your team of Store Managers
- Recruiting and developing the right people for the team
- Analyse data to identify trends and opportunities
- Monitoring and controlling store expense lines within agreed budgets
- Correct interpretation of our brand's values through staff and store presentation
- Ensuring Visual Merchandising standards are met at all stores
- Working with the Loss Prevention Manager to control shrinkage
- Managing team performance.
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Competitive annual salary
- 50% staff discounts across all our brands
- Annual incentive programs
- Car allowance or Km reimbursement, mobile phone and tablet
- Coaching, training and development plans to set you up for a rewarding career
- Work for a company where 80% of our State Leadership positions are filled internally
- Amazing career opportunities across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets
- The chance to attend and participate in Regional Manager conferences and monthly State team sessions
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
To be considered successful you will have a proven record in Multi Site or Regional Retail operations in a similar role. Outstanding leadership, communication and planning skills in addition to business acumen will enable you to work in a fast and dynamic business is paramount.
This is your opportunity to work for an employer of choice, in a challenging role and dynamic and fun environment where you'll be able to make a real difference!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Aged Care / Healthcare Recruitment Consultant (must have "agency/external" experience)Work from homeHigh Commissions on every placement!CareJobz Aged Care Recruitment is a leading NZ aged care recruit [...]
Job Ref: CVC42222091 Employer: Clarence Valley Council Job Type: Permanent Full Time City: Iluka Salary and Benefits: $51,630 - $61,570 per annum, plus superannuation Post Date: [...]
Our Vision: Creating exceptional health care together. Our Role: To be a health service that is trusted by our community. Our Values: Reliable, Progressive, Respectful and Kind Canberra Health Ser [...]
Precast Labourers required for immediate start on Central Coast. Monday to Friday 6am - 2:15pm Previous concrete experience is preferred. Ongoing work for reliable employees. Drug and Alcohol tes [...]