Operating as the allied health branch of Healthcare Australia, HCA Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of physiotherapy, occupational therapy and allied health services to the elderly. We service over 200 residential aged care facilities nationwide, with a strong focus on using evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
We are looking for confident, driven Occupational Therapists who are eager to work as part of a multidisciplinary team. You will have a keen interest in providing a high standard of care to the elderly, be results driven and a good conversationalist.
We will provide the training to ensure that you excel in your job and feel comfortable treating residents.
Join our growing team in Nedlands, Woodlands and Port Coogee
Benefits: Our staff enjoy the following benefits:
- One-on-one clinical and non-clinical mentorship
- Regular and diverse professional development events
- $73k - 85k pa. + additional CPD allowance + $1000 Sign on Bonus
- $1,000 PD fund each year
- Social events with your local team
- Flexible work with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Leadership program & refreshers
- Dedicated People & Culture Team who is here to ensure you’re feeling supported
- Employee Assistance Program offers our team free and confidential counselling services!
- Access to a range of health & wellness tips, discounts across your favourite retailers, and more!
About your role: This role is based in Perth,WA working across Residential Aged Care, Homecare, NDIS teams .
Residential Aged Care: You will work in a multidisciplinary team providing a variety of services such as:
- Musculoskeletal, neurological and cardio-thoracic care
- Falls, balance and strength training
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
Our graduate program focuses on giving you the tools and foundations you will need to work independently and confidently in a clinical setting. You will be equipped with clinical and non-clinical support to ensure you are feeling welcome, comfortable and empowered to do what you do.
You will be required to have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Valid & Current Police Check
- Current AHPRA registration
If this sounds like you – and you are looking to broaden your career as a therapist in a supportive, fun and challenging environment, please send through your CV and Cover Letter to Pooja , our WA Recruitment Coordinator today!!
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0449 948 850
We look forward to hearing from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for a new start for 2021? Enjoy taking on a new challenge? Tired of the rat race and being just another number? See below About Us: Our Company has been providing tailored and specialised t [...]
Support Worker Our customers are as individual as you are. We are looking for people who want to work with our customers, get to know them, and support them to live the life they choose. You will [...]
- Competitive Rates - Immediate Start About the Monford Group Built “from the ground up” and led by a hands-on management team, Monford’s success stems from its integrity, quality and strea [...]
Lead Disability Support Worker ( Maternity Leave Cover) - Permanent Part-Time Position (0.85 FTE = 64.5 hrs per fortnight) - Maternity Leave Cover ( 12 months) - Respite Home - Rockingham Lo [...]