The Recruitment Company
We have a 6 month contract with a leading financial organisation for a Senior Business Analyst on a banking regulatory project
This role is to start as soon as possible and you will be working on analysis, enhancement and development of the operating model business processes and requirements in support of the high profile project.
Experience producing the following artifacts and performing the following tasks:
- Regulatory and Compliance experience
- Stakeholder Management
- Requirements and code Analysis (including Planning Elicitation, Analysis, Documentation, Validation, Quality Assurance and Requirements Management, end to end trace ability
- Plan and manage the Business Analysis activities for self and team
- Facilitating business process and requirements workshops
- Knowledge of Jira, Confulence and Sharepoint highly desirable
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Cedar Beverages Cedar Beverages is looking for a hard working delivery truck driver. Full time role available Good pay rate Good location Cedar Beverages is looking for a hard working [...]
Looking for full time motor mechanic - need to have experience - preferred male - salary: negotiable Workshop in Lakemba, NSW If interested, please contact Beh ******7718 + click to reveal [...]
<p style=";;"><span style=""><span><strong><span style=""><span>Full-time ongoing appointment<span><span><strong><span><span><p> [...]
Join our dynamic team and support the implementation, execution and improvement of key operational risk processes in our Human Resources Division. You’ll join our team as a Business Operational Ris [...]