- Melbourne Burwood Campus
- Full-time, FTE until Feb 2023
- Level A $70,292 - $94,497 + 17% Superannuation
The School of Information Technology is ranked within the top 1% worldwide for Computer Science and provides world class research opportunities through its key research groups.
As Associate Research Fellow, you will be responsible for researching and publishing in Industrial Engineering and Applied Optimization.
In addition, you will contribute to the profile and research reputation of Deakin University, by means including public lectures, seminars, contribution to the public debate and policy formation on key research issues.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and assisting with research projects,
collaborations and partnerships.
- Contributing to building an active national research record, prepare findings for oral and written communication including publications and the generation of external research income.
- Developing an early career research plan.
- Personally, and through active participation in teams, preparing and developing grant applications and research proposal submissions to external funding bodies.
- Contribution to the supervision, of honours and HDR students subject to opportunity.
To be successful, you’ll have:
- PhD in a relevant discipline area, such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a relevant field.
- Sound knowledge in theories and practices of Integer programming - Benders Decomposition, Dantzig-Wolfe Decomposition, Branch-and-price-and-cut, and experience with Meta-heuristics, Matheuristics approaches.
- Strong programming skill in C++, and Java / Python
- Proficient with CPLEX and / or Gurobi
- Demonstrated skills in the publication of research journal articles, conference papers, and/or demonstrated skills in the preparation of research manuscripts.
- A strong record of high quality peer reviewed publications in highly ranked international journals.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- We are an ASX 100 Finance Leader - Develop your career while making a positive community impact - Join an inclusive and collaborative team - Good culture is important to us! - Burwood Branch [...]
Are you an experienced Australia Post Parcel Sub-Contractor? Do you have Australia Post ID and clearance? Do you have your own van? We have a full time permanent set run available for immediate s [...]
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting Australian icon - Take on the next challenge in your retail career - Exciting & fast paced environment Seed are currently looking for a committed and en [...]
Competitive hourly rate + 12% super Covering 6 Western Sydney Outlets Part Time Opportunity About your new company: Every year, all over Australia, around one million customers walk into one of Austra [...]