Clicks IT Recruitment
A government organisation is looking for a Benefits Realisation Specialist. This is a 6-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Chatswood.
The role is responsible for the full life-cycle of Benefits Realisation across the IT Program of works, including developing the benefits, validating, measuring and reporting them, and proposing alternative measures where appropriate.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted Benefits Realisation tools and templates using an adaptable approach which is stakeholder focused and localised
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Benefits Realisation Plan
- Establish the baseline benefits profile and reporting throughout the IT Program of works
- Work collaboratively with the Project Managers and stakeholders to develop the Benefits Realisation Plan and associated processes for all projects
- Manage the Quality Assurance Review to inform the audit and evaluation of benefits realisation for the Program
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policy, procedures, legislative and reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working in complex IT programs and managing senior stakeholders representing Programs, Vendors and Customers, including relevant qualifications or equivalents.
- Superior interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Extensive experience in running workshops, analysing information, understanding the stakeholder environment and providing advice and insight as well as implementing an IT Program of work.
- Extensive experience in research, data collection, analysis and executive presentation methods with excellent computer literacy.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiatives, prioritise and deliver solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting opportunity exists with Dees Detail Clean one of NSW’s highest quality, highly recommend and fastest growing companies. Dees Detail Clean is looking to hire Casual domestic cleaners (le [...]
Excellent career opportunity for an experienced OHT to join our practice Rewarding full time opportunity working 4-5 days a week Convenient location in Chatswood, close to all amenities Bupa Dental Ch [...]
Industry leading in class training Genuine career development opportunities A true team based culture that is core to who we are Working in the Chatswood office you will responsible for delivering exc [...]
Chatswood Toyota, Australia's Number 1 Toyota Dealership has proudly become one of Sydney's largest dealerships of New and Pre- Owned Toyota Vehicles. Currently we are recruiting for an experienced an [...]