Clicks IT Recruitment
We are now seeking Associate Developers for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 24 months extension
Candidates holding Australian citizenship are eligible to apply for this role
The Junior Developer analyses, develops, enhances, integrates, reviews, tests, maintains, and documents custom components in support of business and technical requirements.
- Assist with the analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities
- Under guidance adhere to high quality standards in software development
- Provide go-live support and maintenance for developments
- Assist in the development and delivery of projects
- Escalate issues as identified
- Maintain up to date knowledge of ICT policies and processes
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
- Have, or be about to complete, a qualification in IT.
- Some demonstrable programming ability.
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand and adapt to the audience.
- Be a self-starter who uses their own initiative with a strong "Can do" attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Display resilience in a high pressure complex ICT environment, and dedication to achieving positive outcomes.
- Attention to detail and dedication to achieving positive outcomes.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Disrupt your own Career! Who are we? MadeComfy is Australia's first performance-based short term rental service. We are a fast-growing award-winning disruptor in the classic Real Estate and Hospital [...]
- Knowledge of the Mortgage Process - Accuracy & Attention To Detail - Fast Pace Environment Our client is a well established player in the finance sector that provide an outsourced mortgage fun [...]
Team Assistant job opportunity with a top tier investment bank. Your new company Client is a top tier investment bank located in Sydney. They are currently looking for a Team Assistant to support [...]
Who We Are Do you want to be in the room with the world’s most important corporate and government leaders, regulators, and academic experts? Are you interested in helping to shape strategy and have [...]