Clicks IT Recruitment
We are now seeking Business Analysts for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: Till 30th June 2021 with 12 months extension:
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance or ability to obtain one are eligible to apply
The Business Analyst will work in a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, service designers and policy writers, analysing the business by balancing user and business perspectives for the Program. This work is critical to the overall success of the Program and will support and influence key outcomes for the client. We are looking for someone with diverse experience and an understanding of how information technology plays a part in transformations.
Supporting the team to deliver a transformation like no other.
The Program is seeking an open minded individual focused on end-users to provide the technical guidance for the design of new services and improvements.
- Plan and document user interviews, eliciting both high level and detailed business problems and analysing root causes
- Analyse and improve user experience, taking the viewpoint of the end user
- Design and facilitate workshops and interviews that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Managing stakeholder groups to develop a partnership with the business and foster a productive working environment
- Transform defined business needs into outcomes and problem statements (not technical requirements), for large scale Government applications and complex systems
- Communicate well, using professional judgement to evaluate risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed by the Management from time to time
- Foster a positive workplace culture
- Assist in mentoring and upskilling less experienced team members
- Provide analysis on complex issues and contribute to the management, preparation and coordination of policy formulation and/or project management.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time
- Five plus years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven ability to deliver in a project and program environment under limited guidance
- Proven ability to plan, run and document user interviews with open ended engagement, eliciting both high level and detailed business problems and analysing root causes.
- Proven ability to translate business and user needs, using various methods and drawing out technical outcomes in line with user outcomes
- Experience taking the viewpoint of the user then analysing and improving a user's experience or user's journey when interacting with services.
- Experience with software implementation
- Knowledge of system integration with the ability to analyse which systems can be brought together and work together
- Proven ability to work as part of a collaborative and highly motivated team
- Proven ability to identify and plan capability maturity improvements and business process improvements
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative parameters
- Experience in and desire to mentor and upskill less experienced team members
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Starting your career in Investment Banking Division as an Analyst, you will be a key player in the execution of the firm's business. You will work with expert professionals at the heart of a leading g [...]
Location : Sydney Job Type : Permanent Reference : 661829 The Company: This growing, Sydney based Fintech company provides finance for cars and vehicles and have a solid reputation in the indus [...]
Leading telecommunications company looking to hire a contract Data Analyst with Google Analytics experience. Your new company Leading telecommunications business Your new role This role i [...]
ROLE PROFILE SOURCE (www.source.co) is looking for a Business Development Associate to join our Australia team. This role is based in Sydney, Australia and will report to the Country Director. In th [...]