Clicks IT Recruitment
A Cloud Services Branch within a Federal Government Department is establishing a broad cloud training program which will upskill cloud stakeholders across a range of areas in the Business line. This will involve development of a training strategy, completion of learning needs analyses and skills gap assessments.
The Cloud Training Manager will bring specialist skills to identify staff training and development needs and for planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training. The Cloud Training Manager will develop training material, manage training schedules and coordinate cloud training material and events, including through consultation with external service providers.
Key outcomes include providing training offerings to cloud customers utilising IaaS and PaaS services in the department. Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer or Training Facilitator is highly desirable.
The right candidate would have adequate knowledge of web delivery tools and proven ability to complete the full training cycle (i.e. assess needs, plan, work with cloud service providers to deliver training, coordinate, monitor and evaluate). The role will also demand advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments, experience with e-learning platforms and strong communication skills.
- Will coordinate with various areas to develop and undertake training requirements assessments
- Provide support to external training providers in planning, scheduling and delivering training courses
- Will create and manage a cloud training schedule
- Will have experience using collaboration tools to host and deliver training events
- Assist customers in accessing appropriate cloud training offerings
- Gather feedback about training needs of customers
- Communicate training events and offerings to customers through relevant communication channels
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- One or two years Training coordinator experience in I.T.
- Highly developed organisation skills
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Customer outcomes focused
- Positive attitude with ability to adapt to processes as they evolve
- Proficiency with web and video tools, e-learning platforms as well as MS Office, MS Excel, etc.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Talent We've achieved a lot over the years and are the envy of other recruiters - why? Talent International is Australia's largest and most successful Technology and Digital recruitment spe [...]
About Us: · CRN Magazine Fast50 Ranking 2017-2019 · Asia Pacific & Japan 2020 ServiceNow Elite Partner of the Year · LinkedIn Top 25 Hottest Places to Work Enable is a pure-play ServiceNow co [...]
What is in it for you? - Join a company with customer advocates that say they "LOVE US" - Work with Top 500, BRW Fastest 100 companies, SME and Iconic Family Business client and reference base [...]
Department Description The Technology function provides IT collaboration services to the Fidelity International and Pembroke business, globally. These include the development and support of business [...]