Trinity Catholic College, Auburn
Trinity Catholic College is a highly successful co-educational school in the Marist tradition. We are a collaborative and hardworking community, committed to helping our students grow as enthusiastic, resourceful and self-disciplined learners in a safe and happy Catholic environment, centred firmly on the love of Jesus and living in His way.
We seek to appoint an experienced educator to this full time middle leadership position, which exists to promote the learning, care and wellbeing of students in collaboration with the PC Coordinator, pastoral team, teachers, specialist staff and other agencies as necessary. This position is open to teachers of all KLA areas.
The Assistant Pastoral Coordinator is directly responsible to the PC Coordinator in the performance of their duties and is a member of the College Pastoral team.
- Eligibility for employment as a teacher with Sydney Catholic Schools
- Ability to contribute to the religious leadership and Catholic life of the College.
- Demonstrable success as a classroom teacher and in pastoral care.
- Successful experience and enjoyment of working with adolescents in Stage 5
- Experience and expertise in boys education
- Experience in working with others to maximise student achievement, well-being and learning outcomes.
- Ability to support the Coordinator in leading a growth based model of student development, integrating learning and wellbeing, based on a positive approach to working with students and their families.
- Evidence of a commitment to building a positive, innovative, successful and resilient school community
- Ability to implement and lead others in implementing Sydney Catholic Schools Pastoral, Wellbeing and Student Management policies, guidelines and procedures
- Experience in implementing restorative justice, procedural fairness and working with families to support their children
- Well developed personal skills and ability to build relationships and community amongst students, parents and staff.
- Practicing Catholic
- Relevant postgraduate study/qualifications or professional development in pastoral care or related field
- Successful experience in a middle management position
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About our Organisation: Discover Nursing Australia is a service provider that aspires to recruit compassionate, supportive and dedicated Disability Support Workers (DSWs) who assist, perform and gui [...]
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 2 Remuneration: $28.14 - $29.13 per hour Hours Per Week: 22 Requisition ID: REQ208795 Where you'll [...]
Our furniture may be fancy-schmancy, but we are just a team of everyday people. We show up to work every day, relentless in our pursuit to make Amart Furniture Australia’s leading furniture retailer [...]
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (Up to 02/09/2021) Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 4 Remuneration: $31.88 - $32.65 per hour Hours Per Week: 38 Requisition ID: REQ208 [...]