DXC Medical Recruitment
City of Armadale
Are you looking for a VR GP role in Perth with a DWS replacement exemption?
- 4 GP training practice
- DWS replacement exemption available
- Independent practice requires a GP to take over a busy workload
- Supported by a passionate principal, with NHS background
- The practice is accredited and supports medical students and GP registrars
- In a traditional bulk billing region, the practice offers access to avenues for private billing for you
- You will gain significant revenue from activities that include family planning, iron infusions, occ health, sexual health, and mental health
- There are opportunities for upskilling, including from colleagues
- Patients draw from Armadale, Roleystone,
Champion Lakes and Bedforddale
- The practice is driven by family values and offers you flexibility in hours practiced
- Open 5.5 days a week, with after-hours appointments available on weekdays
- Hours are 8 am – 6 pm weekdays, and 9 am – 12 pm on Saturdays
- Part-time or full-time commitment will be considered
- The commitment to high quality of care has ensures fully booked GPs
- Earn an initial hourly rate, and 65% (this can be negotiable for the right person, dependant on experience)
- The principle and practice manager will discuss your prospective billing when you attend the practice to meet
- The practice is centrally located in a refurbished period building near the town centre
- You can commute from most suburbs of Perth, including Fremantle, Cottesloe, Como, Canning Vale, and Morley
- The practice is close to public transport, with onsite parking available
Located only 30 kilometers from the CBD in Perth’s south-east, the City of Armadale is one of the fastest-growing local government areas in Australia.
Now is a great time for you to start your practice in Armadale, with strategic plans focussed on sustainability, offering new business and industrial opportunities, as well as new housing developments.
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP looking for a beautiful place to live, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to speak with the practice and onsite GPs, please call:
0407 896 608
or email [email protected]
Understand more about DXC Medical and our process to ensure we find the perfect position that matches your personal and professional requirements.
Find your VR GP role in Perth with a DWS replacement exemption in Perth with DXC Medical.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Driver responsibilities: - Delivering pizzas and other products to customers. - Providing quality customer service at the door. - Dealing with customer concerns. - Driving safely at all times. Addit [...]
Are you, highly productive, energetic, and excellent at hands on tasks? If you have a can-do attitude, willing to learn new skills and a positive attitude we want to hear from you Our client is a [...]
Closing Date: 29/01/2021 (2 positionsavailable - F/T & P/T) Permanent, full-time and part-time position available (part-time is 4 days per week) Salary $59,127 - $69,894 pa (pro-rata for part-time) Up [...]
The Coffee Club is Australia’s largest home-grown café group with over 390 stores across the world. The Coffee Club Chefs and Cooks oversee 8 National Promotions a year on top of our 50+ menu items [...]