We are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our growing business, now and in the future. If you would like to express an interest in joining our business, then please read on!
About the company:
Nalco Water, an Ecolab division, provides industry leading water treatment, chemical, equipment and digital solutions with a strong focus on sustainability to our customer base that includes major Australian companies and Healthcare, Hospitality, Global Food and Beverage businesses. We offer our associates industry leading sales and technical training to ensure you have the basis to have a long and prosperous career at Ecolab.
About the role:
We would be interested to hear from passionate individuals,
who would like to express an interest, in working as Account Managers in our Nalco Water Light Division, servicing our clients across Northern and Central Queensland. Reporting directly to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for driving product and service growth by developing close relationships with existing customers and building total value-based project pipelines. You will achieve this by discovering customer needs, developing and implementing innovative digital solutions, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Management and development of long-standing client relationships, with a focus on exceeding client expectations and driving value-based outcomes and service execution
- Execute a sales, price and innovation plan for existing clients to deliver sales volume growth and drive profitability
- Deliver outstanding service coverage to customers which align with their Key Business Drivers
- Create, Capture & Communicate value through developing and managing innovative and continuous improvement projects to solve customer problems
- Work in consultation with engineering teams to maintain equipment for water treatment, chemical dosing and control systems
- Manage the delivery of projects to budget and time constraints and work with suppliers and contractors to develop quotes and delivery time frames
- Overnight stays will be required and willingness to travel is essential.
By nature, you will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with both internal & external customers
- Delivering a hands-on approach to service execution and adding value
- The ability to work independently and remotely
- Excellent problem-solving aptitude
- A tremendous will to succeed and continue your learning & development
Technically, you will have:
- Successful background in sales and / or water treatment experience
- Strong interpersonal and influencing ability
- A background in chemical / mechanical reasoning
- Tertiary qualifications in Chemical / Chemistry is advantageous.
- A driver’s licence
Life at ECOLAB:
Our three behavioural shifts are People First, One United ANZ Ecolab Team and Owning the Outcome. We believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, there is a world of opportunity that can be found within our growing company, and delivering results and demonstrating teamwork, drives advancement.
Some of the benefits you can expect:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Opportunities for career progression
- Great Culture and Team Environment
- Generous Sales Incentive Plan
- Industry Leading Training and Development
- Industry Leading Technology and Digital Platforms
- Work for the Global Leader in Water
- Employee Assistance Program
How to apply:
Please Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application.
As part of the Ecolab’s pre-employment screening process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks, including background, psychometric assessment and criminal checks. You will also need to provide evidence of: Work Status in Australia – a confirmation of your eligibility to work in Australia.
Get social with us:
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. If you would like to find out more about us, please find out more at https://en-au.ecolab.com/
Follow us on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
WHO ARE WE? WHY JOIN US? City Vehicle Services is the RACQ Approved Repairer in the big blue and yellow building on Hugh Street. We have been around since 1988 and employ over staff. We are part of [...]
About Us Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talen [...]
Job description - Competitive Payrate - Immediate Start 7/7 Roster alternating Days + Nights - Meals and Camp Provided About the Role We are currently looking for COMPETENT MINING OPERATOR [...]
Diesel Fitter required for an on-going opportunity in the Townsville region! Your new company Our client are seeking a Diesel Mechanic to commence immediately in the Townsville region operating o [...]