As Australia’s first online bookkeeping platform, Visory exists to give customers the connected financial services experience they deserve. Designed with client experience as its core, Visory is a digital first bookkeeping solution that supports small to medium businesses across Australia and New Zealand. Operating as an internal start-up within Findex and using best practice cloud software, our mission is to remove the guesswork for businesses by delivering real time reporting and accurate insights.
As a fast-growing early stage start-up, we are providing leading technology and service to a diverse SME client base. Having already achieved early success and set ambitious growth plans,
we are now looking expand our team.
The Account Executive is focussed on driving revenue growth through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. The Account Executive is responsible for driving strategic direction, product adoption, retention, growth and expansion through proactive advocacy, using virtual technology.
The role requires establishing a clear understanding of organisational customer needs and creating tailored solutions via Visory’s suite of offerings. With a primary focus on new business development, the Account Executive will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for their pipeline. The role also requires partnering with internal Findex stakeholders to uncover new revenue opportunities from existing Findex clients.
The Account Executive is the interplay among strategy, relationship management, and sales that will drive Visory’s growth.
What the role will include:
- Execute the strategic growth plan while working with key internal stakeholders
- Understand the technical requirements of the client and work closely with the Client Delivery team to guide the direction of our service offering for them
- Engage with key decision makers to effectively articulate the value proposition and benefit to their business
- Retain current clients while working to increase their satisfaction and account growth
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead to close and achieve new customer acquisition targets
- Manage proposal process, including content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Platform team to help drive product strategy
What we are looking for in our Account Executive:
- High competence with CRM and Pipeline management
- Experience in B2B sales, negotiation and account management, preferably dealing with SMB’s
- Exceptional collaboration skills with willingness to close deals
- In depth knowledge of the sales cycle
- Extensive new business generation experience, with a proven track record
- Prior experience in the coordination and logistical management of stakeholder, resources and clients in achieving end to end service delivery
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Solutions orientated and results driven
- Excellent communicator
- Team player with a can-do attitude
If you are interested in joining the Visory, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment began 1 February 2020. The Department is led by Secretary Andrew Metcalfe, supported by the Executive Leadership Team . What we do: We protect [...]
Let’s talk about the team : Capgemini operates across all sectors, including: Financial Services, Public Sector, Energy, Utilities, Resources, Telco & Media, Consumer Products, Retail, Engineering [...]
Job Responsibilities: - Develop account plans and winning strategies, in collaboration with extended account team, for key accounts in territory. - Build and execute on a business plan which demonst [...]
Since 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows smarter, more agile, and more responsive every day. This means that when you digital [...]