Steadfast Group Limited
Steadfast Group is the largest general insurance broker network and the biggest underwriting agency group in Australia and New Zealand. Our network of 300+ brokers, across 700+ offices, and 25 underwriting agencies generate billings of over $6 billion. Steadfast also operates as a co-owner and consolidator through its equity interests in insurance broking businesses, underwriting agencies and a number of complimentary businesses, including a life broker, a reinsurance broker and a premium funder, amongst others.
Working closely with the HR Operations Lead, this role is key in providing exceptional operational support to the broader HR team and company. This is a varied role that will support the HR Information System (HRIS)
& administrative processes for all HR activities as well as providing support on Key HR Projects within the team.
This is an evolving role due to the implementation of a new HRIS system, so responsibilities will change over time. Working closely with the HR Ops Lead, this role will initially be focused on learning our processes and supporting the implementation of the new HRIS by running reports, assisting with data cleansing and uploads. In the longer term, the role will assist in the day to day administration of the HR Operations function and the delivery of initiatives throughout the employee lifecycle.
Working closely with the other members of the HR team to: -
- Maintain recruitment templates such as, Request to recruit and Contract Generation.
- Maintain HR databases
- Load adverts onto Seek, Linked-In and other recruitment pages
- Corral and co-ordinate advert responses.
- Maintain and collate new employee starter packs
- Construct letters of offer & basic employment contracts.
- Provide data for monthly recruitment reports.
On boarding and Induction
- Provide new starters with an onboarding welcome email and payroll link to complete prior to their arrival
- Provide payroll with data of new starter
- Arrange police and background checks.
- Monitor probation or ensure manager is monitoring probation and provide required end of probation letter
- Ensure the Culture Amp survey tool/system is always up to date
- Provide support to the HR team whilst preparing for the launch of the engagement survey
- Provide ongoing support and assistance during survey period
- Assist with the creation of Executive Engagement results packs
- Provide full assistance for annual remuneration reviews for all groups
- Assist HRBPs and Managers with the process and checking data
- Prepare and administer letter mail merge process
- Answer basic payroll queries or escalate if required
- Provide separation certificates for leavers if required
- Provide payment summaries if requested asked
- Reset payroll system passwords and help with payroll system issues and concerns
Admin and Operations
- Prepare basic contract, letters and correspondence
- Monitor HR Inbox and HR Phone Line
- Electronic Filing and maintenance of Personnel Files
- Send and distribute invoices as well as filing them
- Prepare HR update slides for company meetings
- Schedule exit interviews for HRBPs and employees
Work closely with the other members of the HR team to: -
- Contribute to and provide input/perspective to projects
- Assist with the coordination & delivery of the Health and Wellbeing program.
- Assist with the graduate program, from CV and phone screening, coordinating interviews, reference checks and assisting the coordination through the whole process.
- Provide data to the HR Ops Lead for the Head of HR reporting pack
- Maintain a comprehensive staff details report.
- Work closely with payroll to ensure all data in payroll is up-to-date.
- Provide ah-hoc reports to team when required
- Update and maintain data on HRIS – new starters, leavers and employee movements
- Provide stats on completion of KPI setting and reviews
- Guide employees and managers on how to use the system
Unique qualities required for the role
- The ability to maintain confidentiality, even when pressed. (Friendly but respectful).
- The ability to effectively deal with people from all levels of the organisation.
- You want to be known as reliable, trustworthy and customer orientated.
- You have a drive to build upon and achieve more than those before you.
- You take pride in being well organised to assist others be their best.
- You genuinely have a can-do attitude and thrive with new challenges.
- Clear communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good computer skills including good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs (Excel particularly) but also the aptitude to learn other IT systems.
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work independently, yet be a team player
- Results orientated
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your role: Reporting to the National People and Culture Operations Manager, the HRBP will provide comprehensive P&C; advisory support to local Leaders, Managers and Employees, and have a dotted line w [...]
Reporting to the Studio Director and Director of HR, the Human Resources and Office Administrator is responsible for assisting the Studio Directors and the HR Team with overseeing administrative funct [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Reporting to the Studio Director and Director of HR, the Human Resources and Office Administrator is responsible for assisting the Studio Directors and the HR Team with overseeing adm [...]
Job no: 532807 Work type: Full Time Location: NSW – Sydney Metro Area, NSW – Other, QLD – Other Categories: Franchisor Office Harvey Norman is a retail icon within Australia with a str [...]