Who we are:
ASG is a leading IT business solutions provider in Australia - customer focused and responsive. We match our genuine people with proven solutions, partnering closely with our clients to help them achieve their goals. While our clients' needs continually change and evolve, our focus remains constant, to continuously adapt and provide the best outcomes for our clients.
ASG has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in the IT services industry covering consulting, professional and managed services, hosted and cloud services. These services are used to deliver solutions across a wide range of technologies including business intelligence, core business applications, middleware, technical and hardware infrastructure.
We are searching for Junior Business Analysts to join our Advisory practice. Previous experience in a strong Agile business focussed role will be highly regarded.
- 2-3 Years Business Analyst experience
- Strong Agile project experience
- Eliciting business requirements
- Writing User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Business Cases
- Conducting workshops and Agile Ceremonies
- Experience in large complex/dynamic environments
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- BPMN highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The right fit for ASG is:
- Pragmatic & collaborative
- Team focused & outcomes driven
- Natural relationship builder
- You are an ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Adaptable & thrive in high pressure environments
- High level business stakeholder engagement
- Well presented
What’s in it for you?
In exchange for your exceptional technical skills, customer focused performance & out of the box thinking you’ll be reward with a career changing experience only consulting can provide.
- Unwavering focus on professional development
- Diverse & challenging project work
- Paid certifications
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
- Committed health & wellbeing plan
- Competitive salary packages
- Corporate partnerships
At ASG, we are strengthened by bringing together ideas from a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an equal opportunity employer we are always looking to create employment and career development opportunities for all our people. We value our collaborative culture and work together to support a variety of community organisations and social issues.
Your application may be shared throughout the wider ASG Group of companies. Please inform us if you do not consent.
If this sounds like you, please apply using the link!
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The ACCC is an independent statutory authority that administers the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other Acts.The ACCC works to promote effective competition and fair trading in the market plac [...]
Investment Analyst, Infrastructure & Mid Risk Portfolios - High performing & progressive Investment team - Flexible and inclusive work environment - Exciting growth plans, both locally and i [...]
Written by Anton Murray Consulting Consulting on 3 Dec, 2019 . Our client is a global financial services business seeking an Associate Director – Structured Finance to join their Sydney team. Res [...]
The Company At Edrolo, we believe that improving education takes more than building great resources and selling them to schools. To achieve great outcomes, each school needs great support to implemen [...]