Regional Arts WA
Regional Arts WA is looking for a full-time Investment Coordinator to manage key a strategic program from inception, through to evaluation and completion. Leading a flexible and responsive team the Investment Coordinator oversees the delivery of a suite of funding programs investing in regional artists and arts organisations.
The applicant is to provide a current CV (two-page max.) and address the following criteria in a separate document with solid demonstration of the following:
- At least three years experience working in arts development, grant-making or related area
- A high degree, an understanding of activity planning and budgetary control skills
- Proven ability to secure funding from Government and non-Government sources
- Ability to develop innovative solutions addressing structural and operational barriers standing in the way of achieving project outcomes.
- Ability to select and apply appropriate management skills to lead a small team in a challenging and high-pressure work environment.
- Experience in culture and the arts, community development or related area
- An understanding and appreciation of the organisational Values
- An understanding of marketing and branding processes
- An understanding of the use of Program Logic Frameworks to measure outcomes and demonstrate success
- A capacity to effectively represent and promote the organisation and its vision
The following qualification/s at a tertiary level will be highly regarded, but are not essential:
- Human resources
- The arts
- Application close: 5pm, Monday 11 January 2021
- Interviews will held: Monday 18 January 2021
- Position start date: Monday 22 February 2021
Regional Arts WA is committed to workplace diversity and encourages applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, men, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with a disability and/or LGBTQI.
The position description is available to download from Regioanl Arts WA's website (https://regionalartswa.org.au/contact/work-with-us/).
Any queries about this position should be directed to Program Coordinator, Fleur Hardy on 08 9200 6207 or [email protected]
Please email applications addressing the selection criteria (maximum 3 pages) and a copy of your current CV to:
- Email: [email protected]
- Subject: Recruitment: Investment Coordinator
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us: Ahrens is a fifth-generation South Australian family-owned business. Ahrens currently employs over 1000 people nationally. This number continues to increase as we experience significant gr [...]
Work type PERMANENT - FULL TIME Location TELFER OPERATION Applications close 5 FEB 2021 Discover what is possible with us Our technical expertise is something we are quietly proud of. Throug [...]
- Full time, permanent role - $71,154 - $77,836 (G05) plus 17% Superannuation - Play a key role in supporting our students and academics Job Reference: 618414 About us WA School of Mines: [...]
<p align="center" style="text-align:center;"><span style=""><span style=""><span style=""><b><span style="Arial",sans-serif">Infrastructure NSW<span>< [...]