Tecside Group have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Coordinator to join our Technical & Professional team. This role will support our National T&P; team and can be based in either our Port Melbourne, VIC or South Perth, WA office.
The Job and You
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a fast-paced office environment, preferably with exposure to the recruitment industry.
You will also possess strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, a high level of accuracy in regard to data entry and intermediate to advanced computer skills.
Recruitment is a busy yet rewarding game – we need someone who can multi-task, juggle conflicting priorities and do it all with a smile!
We’re looking for someone who is available immediately and can hit the ground running.
Reporting to the APAC Manager – Technical & Professional you will be responsible for a wide range of Recruitment Administration and Coordination tasks including yet not limited to:
- Providing administration support two Managers and three Senior Consultants
- Writing & posting Job Adverts to various job boards including LinkedIn, Seek & our website
- Managing the registration process of new candidates
- Liaise with candidates and clients in a professional manner
- Scheduling Interviews and meeting requests
- Entering candidate information into the company recruitment system (SearchMe)
- Client reporting using MS Word, Excel and CRM
- Maintain the CRM and ensure compliance of all Tecside Safety processes
- Collate timesheets, and check information is correct for payroll
- Answering general telephone enquiries
- Completing reference checks
- Formatting Resumes
- Maintain all administrative procedures for the team
In return you will receive;
- Mentorship and training from an experienced and knowledgeable team
- A wide range of industry experience (Engineering, Defence, Construction, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Mining, Industrial)
- Additional Annual Leave with every year of service
- We even give you your birthday off!
If you want to be part of a business that is boutique in feel and specialist in delivery, please apply via this ad today.
Please also feel free to contact James Simpson directly on | APAC Manager – Technical & Professional on +61447159507 | E [email protected]
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Poly Welders - Construction Project Opportunity - Attractive Hourly Rates + Penalties - Weekly Payroll PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instru [...]
CLEANERS WANTED Cleaner Co is a domestic cleaning company that services all of Perth. We are in need for some enthusiastic and independent workers ASAP! What you get: - $30 per hour pay - Choose h [...]
Policy & Advocacy Lead - Location: Macqurie University, NSW - 2 year fixed term full time position - Competitive base salary plus 15.4% super - We are open to consider candidate in Sydney, Melbo [...]
Replacement DWS available for this Medical Practitioner with an interest in Occ Health job. - Established private billing practice - Work from 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday - AHPRA general registered [...]