Capital Region Community Services
Australian Capital Territory
Are you an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager who seeks to make a positive impact and loves innovation? If yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you !
At Capital Region Community Services (CRCS), we value our employees and we offer an employee friendly and flexible work environment, some of the other benefits are :
- Generous tax free salary packaging options (up to $15,900)
- 17.5% Annual leave loading
- Permanent Full time
- Location - Bruce with regular travel across the Capital Region
- A fun, supportive, and hardworking environment where we really do value our people
- Discounted rate for our Early Education and Care Services
What this opportunity involves
This exciting and newly created role will be responsible for the development and execution of the strategic Communications, Brand and Digital strategies and associated programs.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Business and Infrastructure, the Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for enhancing the profile of CRCS within the region and driving leads for the Service’s key revenue areas. This role will provide full leadership and execution to marketing strategies and will apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge through the provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services.
Important elements of the role include:
- Media management: providing specialist communications advice and expertise to the CEO;
- Working directly with the organisational leaders to develop and implement the strategic plan and relevant strategic documents, including the annual report.
- Creating a marketing and communications strategy for CRCS, which is optimised in real-time to take in key communication learnings
- Managing communications across channels in alignment with the CRCS marketing and communications strategy.
- Driving communication activities that build market awareness of CRCS.
- Managing the CRCS corporate brand and profile; stakeholder engagement;
- Managing the new CRCS website and digital strategy to ensure growth in brand awareness and engagement, and the delivery of commercial leads for children’s and aged care services.
- Managing all marketing material and corporate documentation for CRCS, including the annual report.
Special Requirement : This position will be required to undertake frequent travel within the Capital Region. The incumbent must have a current Driver’s Licence and have access to a roadworthy, registered and comprehensively insured vehicle for work purposes.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 7 plus years' experience in a similar role, community or care services preferably.
- Excellent communication and demonstrated writing skills within a marketing/communications environment.
- Solid experience working across a wide range of social media platforms and ability to develop organisational plans and reports at a strategic level
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong team work ethos and ability to develop rapport with stakeholders
- Detail-oriented approach with a proven ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines including impeccable time management skills with the ability to multi-task
About the Company
Capital Region Community Services(CRCS) provides a wide range of high quality, integrated and inclusive programs and services to individuals, families, children and young people in the Belconnen and wider Capital Region. CRCS works with community members, local organisations and businesses to develop responsive programs, services and activities that support self determination and reduce social isolation. Strong relationships with government and other community services enhance CRCS’s capacity to achieve our vision of an inclusive, connected community.
Do you have questions about this role?
For more information on this exciting position, or to request a position description, please contact: Karyn Ferraris via email:[email protected] or on 02 6264 0217.
How to apply ? (Applications that are not submitted through CRCS website will not be accepted)
Please copy and paste this URL into your web browser - https://clientapps.jobadder.com/24007/capital-region-community-services.
It will take you to CRCS’s Career Page on our website where you need to submit your CV and responses to the mandatory criteria.
Applications closing date: 3 January 2021
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 8 (Administration) Salary package: $ 99,612 - $106,517 per annum plus 17% Superannuation Term: Full time, Fixed Term (3 years) - Great work/life balance with [...]
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 6/7 (Administration) Salary package: $80,756 - $92,957 per annum plus 17% superannuation Terms: Full-time, Continuing - Fantastic role driving the marketing, [...]
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission – Austrade – is Australia’s leading trade and investment agency.We are experts in connecting Australian businesses to the world and the world to Au [...]
Apply Now angle-right Communication Manager We have an opportunity with our rapidly expanding Downer Defence business to join a Defence AIR program as a Communications Senior Consultant. This role w [...]