Customer Experience (CX) Support Coordinator
As the CX Support Coordinator, you will be part of a supportive and dynamic team, responsible for supporting customers within the Asia Pacific region.
You will act as a key support for the entire CX team across their customer portfolios as well as manage a small customer agenda of your own. You will need to be flexible and adaptable as required, managing multiple moving priorities. Particularly with customers, you must be structured yet productive and practical to achieve clear business objectives.
In this role, you will work with a diverse range of stakeholders both internally and externally towards achieving the business and customer objectives.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to make an impact by helping Hexagon provide a better service to our customers.
- Coordinate subject matter expertise within the business to facilitate discussions and undertake administrative input to prepare Maintenance and Support renewals, ready for CX to position with customers.
- Manage a portfolio of primary transactional sales customers witth a focus on excellent customer service and upselling.
- Provide CX Project support and coordination - key projects include customer survey, structured support for marketing campaigns, customer forums and more.
- Provide licensing support.
- Reporting for internal and external governance meetings.
- Attention to and/or escalation of general account/customer enquiries and questions.
- Meeting learning and upskilling objectives.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Excellent time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, exceptional customer service
- Proactive and dynamic in approach, intuitive by nature
- Thirst for knowledge and constant learning - asks the 'why' question
- Process driven
- Sales minded, commercial awareness
- Genuine interest in technology/software is preferred
- Self-motivated and enjoys autonomy
- Seeks accountability and feedback
- Proactively addresses problems and often innovates
- Good problem-solving mindset and abilities
- Teamwork and flexibility to work beyond set role for the benefit of the overall team
- Support productive working relationships by working cohesively and flexibly with stakeholders
- Performance and process driven, outcome focused
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Highly ethical and quality conscious
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a busy environment
- Sound understanding of the commercial impact of activity on business profitability
- Demonstration of Hexagon's core values of professional, engaged, innovative, customer focused, profit driven and entrepreneurial.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Tertiary level qualification in Business and Technology is preferred.
- 5 years' experience in a customer facing role.
- Previous experience in similar support function will be advantageous.
- Global business with multiple divisions and competitive technologies in the market
- Dynamic culture and flat hierarchical structure
- Equal opportunities employer that values work/life balance
- St Kilda Road office location, very close proximity to public transport
- Learning & development opportunity at one of the world leader in technology areas
- Opportunity to travel, both National and International, on occasion to meet business and customer requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now through LinkedIn or submit your CV or questions directly to our local Human Resources team at [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates without unlimited working rights in Australia need not apply.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain a national police clearance certificate.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Seer is developing technology to revolutionise the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions, with a special focus on epilepsy. Our mission is to deliver deep personalised clinical [...]
The Go1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices. We are in search of [...]
Lecturer Nuclear Medicine (Discipline of Medical Radiations) Job no: 592660 Work type: Part time - Continuing/Permanent Categories: Health and Medicine, Teaching, Teaching and Research - Pa [...]
We are now recruiting for candidates to join the team of a highly regarded Pharmaceutical company. You will play a part in a unique flu vaccine production role based in Parkville (Melbourne): The rol [...]