To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is looking for a talented leader to drive team performance and sales for ECS for the State & Local Government market in Sydney. The Regional Vice President will formulate and execute a strategy to maximise business growth.
This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Partner Alliances, Services & HR, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential.
The successful candidate will lead a team of Strategic Account Executives and a broader Sales Specialist and Pre-sales group.
The candidate will be high impact and capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class employee development.
The RVP is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue to achieve team and company quotas.
Aligning to the sales strategy, the RVP defines and implements plan for the assigned Accounts to achieve sales targets.
- Responsible to support and guide direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training new account executives
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Coaching and monitoring demand generation activities
- Driving initiatives, customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at the C-level in enterprise customer organisations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
- Develops relevant Industry expertise, brand and network
- Proven experience in enterprise sales into Public Sector: State & Local
- In-depth industry knowledge advantageous
- A proven, successful background in sales leadership in the enterprise customer space
- Proven ability to create successful high performing teams
- Proven experience with GTM channel and alliance selling
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & perks:
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
If you'd like to find our more, please email Yas Priatna on
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Football Development Australia is an established leader in youth football development in Sydney. We are looking for passionate and dynamic youth coaches to join our team for an exciting new project, [...]
Job Summary and Primary Responsibilities Why NUVASIVE®? NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated sol [...]
Description of the Department: A central team of technical experts, the Compliance team provide specialised services and expertise on technical areas on Compliance topics, such as financial security [...]
About us Transport for NSW is the lead agency of the NSW Transport cluster. Our role is to lead the development of a safe, efficient, integrated transport system that keeps people and goods moving, c [...]