- Territory: VIC North
- Role due to start: Jan 2021
- Therapeutic area: Resiratory
Asthma Account Executive
Genzyme is Sanofi’s global business unit focused in the areas of respiratory, atopic dermatitis, oncology, rare diseases, rare blood disorders, multiple sclerosis and immunology.
Sanofi is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health that also focuses on preventing illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
About the role
We are currently looking for a driven and strategic Asthma Account Executive to build and maintain strong relationships with our potential customer base while selling and growing our respiratory portfolio. Due to start in early January 2021, you will be called upon to drive a successful new product launch and execute the commercial strategy to meet and or exceed sales targets within your territory.
Your strategic thinking and ethical approach coupled with a strong understanding of specialists and the hospital environment will see you succeed in this role. As you will be managing customers within your territory, you may be required to travel in order to visit customers in person whilst practicing strict social distancing precautions in line with Sanofi’s and the governments direction & utilising technology where possible.
To be considered, you will have;
- Specialty care sales experience, specifically within asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Demonstrated capability in communicating with a variety of key HCPs with scientific data with the goal of improving clinical outcomes
- Aptitude to identify and action opportunities and barriers in an account for improved product use and patient outcomes
- Proven ability in utilising data to develop strategies that grow business relationships and increase long term sales
- An innovative mindset with strong business/strategic acumen
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Success working in an environment that offers a high level of accountability
- Completion of Medicines Australia CEP
- Be recognised as a team player who wants to be part of a progressive energised culture at Sanofi Genzyme
- Demonstrate proficiency in business analysis to drive insights and actions within your territory
- Enthusiastic and driven to grow your own career
- Proficiency with digital engagement and the Microsoft Office suite of products
- The right to lawfully work and live in Australia
At Sanofi Genzyme, we offer a fantastic work and team culture that is second to none. We care about career progression and look after our people. We offer a competitive salary package and our team members enjoy great incentives.
As a leading global healthcare company, Sanofi considers all candidates equally. We believe in the value of diversity and inclusion and work hard to create workplaces where every person’s voice is heard. Please let the recruitment team know if you require any adjustments through the recruitment process or to enable you to successfully conduct your role.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: In these uncertain times and circumstances, Sanofi has actively taken steps to ensure the safety of our employees and the community. Keeping this in mind, please note that video interviews will replace normal face-to-face interactions. We’ll also work closely with our new starters to ensure that they’re safely onboarded as part of the Sanofi team.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so apply online today and don’t miss out!
Reach out to – Talent Acquisition Manager, if you have any questions regarding this role.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are currently looking for Production/Packers for our busy skincare/cosmetic warehouse in the South Eastern suburbs. About the company Our client is an Australian owned company that is now d [...]
NOTE: Please Log on to www.kteducationcentres.com/employment and fill out the application form - resumes not accepted. KT Education is looking for tutors who can teach Prep 10 and Yr 11 & 12 English, [...]
Feeling Fresh Cleaning & Property Maintenance, are seeking individuals who are fit, efficient and enthusiastic to join our team of residential cleaners, gardeners and support workers. We have a large [...]
We are looking for concreters experienced in all concrete types of civil works. We do a range of projects such as new subdivisions, council roads/footpath/kerb and channel. We work all around Melbourn [...]